Maxthon beta 7.0.2.1101

MaxthonJeff

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@BugSir 009 and Alexzhus

I've just removed Clicknclean extension

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickclean/ghgabhipcejejjmhhchfonmamedcbeod as it no longer functioned correctly in MX7 (wouldn't open). I replaced it with Click and Clean 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/click-and-clean/mgngmngjioknlgjjaiiamcdbahombpfb

I gave M7 a clean and reinstalled Sponsor block. It is now not deleting on startup.

Probably fixed but will test some more to confirm.

11 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi alexzhus, could you go to Maxthon properties and add in "--old-newtab" under target as per attached pic? After that relaunch the browser and see if the issue of clicking on QA thumbnail still leads to settings?

image.jpeg

didn't fix it

and the default shortcut in settings is ctrl+shit+f

clear browsing data.png

Hello!

Why, if "Quick Access" is selected in the new title bar, does it still say "Quick Access" below?  Surely, if that's what's selected, people can work that out on their own!?

I see the temperature units aren't displayed in the weather anymore - is that going to be added back?

I waited a week after the upgrade to Chromium 109 before I gave the next version a try - I assumed, rightly so it would seem, there would be a lot of issues & really didn't want to have the hassle!

I see you've added some 'points' thing at the top left... it seems dumb to record only continuous logins as I suspect a LOT of users would have something better to do some days, e.g. Sunday, but that doesn't mean they're not using it to the rest of the week!  Your way means they'd only have 6 days before the counter resets.  Surely better to just record how many logins & accrue bonus points when 'milestones' are reached (e.g. 10 days, 50 days, 100 days, etc)?

I see you've added some 'points' thing at the top left... it seems dumb to record only continuous logins as I suspect a LOT of users would have something better to do some days, e.g. Sunday, but that doesn't mean they're not using it to the rest of the week!  Your way means they'd only have 6 days before the counter resets.  Surely better to just record how many logins & accrue bonus points when 'milestones' are reached (e.g. 10 days, 50 days, 100 days, etc)?

And people who use guest account don't get points (gold) at all

On 4/15/2023 at 12:49 AM, MichaelC362 said:

Why, if "Quick Access" is selected in the new title bar, does it still say "Quick Access" below?  Surely, if that's what's selected, people can work that out on their own!?

Hi MichaelC362, this has been feedback to the development team previously and will be amended in the next version.

I see the temperature units aren't displayed in the weather anymore - is that going to be added back?

The temperature units are still available.

Request recorded.

On 4/15/2023 at 1:31 AM, Magdalene said:

And people who use guest account don't get points (gold) at all

Hi Magdalene, currently the points are set to tag to user account. I will note down your feedback and forward to the team for their planning.

Archived