MaxthonJeff

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, DONG DONG said:

I can't Download pic By CTRL+ click..

Hi DONG DONG, bug reported.

16 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Saving images on the right mouse click "Save image as" does not work.

Hi alexzhus, this is a known bug and has been reported to the team.

2 hours ago, migel said:

Hi,
I can't make a shortcut in Desktop (TAB / Right click / Add to / creating shortcut the Desktop) from Facebook, Google maps, Youtube, Google and many other sites. Maxthon hangs and closes without report. (video uploaded)
I try with all extensions close or unistall and the problem exist..

New problem.... in both last versions:
As soon as I split the screen into 2, and chose minimize maxthon closes without report files.
I went back to the previous version 7.0.0.3000 because I work in split screen and work fine.
PS: I try only with portable versions.

My System:
My win sys info.jpg

VIDEO here:
https://forum.maxthon.com/uploads/monthly_2023_04/1795358200_bandicam2023-04-0318-41-58-341.mp4.691f5a9c4db926b9c090045a7747ee0d.mp4

Hi migel, noted on these issues. I will report to the development team so they can look into it. In the meantime, could you try on the installed version and see if problem persist?

When you click on the weather widget, it opens in AccuWeather "404. Oops! This page does not exist." In the URL, the link is in the form https://www.accuweather.com/ru/by/pruzhany/27255/current-weather/27255&partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc.
If &partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc is removed from this link, then the city opens normally in AccuWeather.

11 minutes ago, alexzhus said:

When you click on the weather widget, it opens in AccuWeather "404. Oops! This page does not exist." In the URL, the link is in the form https://www.accuweather.com/ru/by/pruzhany/27255/current-weather/27255&partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc.
If &partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc is removed from this link, then the city opens normally in AccuWeather.

Confirmed.

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

1 hour ago, alexzhus said:

My link is OK here
https://www.accuweather.com/en/sa/al-qatif/297057/current-weather/297057?lang=en-us&partner=web_maxthon_cloud_brow_adc

My Weather widget works fine. Although I do live about 250 miles from Waterloo in London and it's therefore pretty useless.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/waterloo/se1-7/current-weather/2532828?lang=en-gb

Show Wallpaper Switcher button in New Tab Page settings doesn't work, nothing is displayed when you turn it on (click on widget icon on NTP to access settings)

10 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi migel, noted on these issues. I will report to the development team so they can look into it. In the meantime, could you try on the installed version and see if problem persist?

Hi, i try instaled version, the problem remains.

3 minutes ago, migel said:

Have you tried the portable with the guest account?
sometimes the issue is in the user data folder
and have you unchecked the use hardware acceleration mode 
force close almost always has something to do with it?

1 hour ago, Mhzayer said:

Have you tried the portable with the guest account?
sometimes the issue is in the user data folder
and have you unchecked the use hardware acceleration mode 
force close almost always has something to do with it?

Υou are right but,
in the portable version 7.0.0.3000(64-bit)0331 it works normally, as I said, so the user data folder is not to blame. I wait try the next version.

9 hours ago, migel said:

Hi migel, for the desktop shortcut, could you check if your Windows Defender is blocking Maxthon? And for the split screen issue, could you try a few more times because the development team needs the crash data to look into the issue.

10 hours ago, Magdalene said:

In 1101 Clear Browsing Data still doesn't give you choice of things to delete and takes you straight to settings.

Still deleting Sponsor Block extension at startup.

Hi Magdalene, do you mean there is no pop-up window for the choice of deletion as attached?

image.png

12 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Hi alexzhus, bug reported.

10 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Show Wallpaper Switcher button in New Tab Page settings doesn't work, nothing is displayed when you turn it on (click on widget icon on NTP to access settings)

Hi Magdalene, bug reported.

1 hour ago, kvd71 said:

When entering the site, it gives an error. When I delete the certificate, I go normally. I return the certificate, again an error. Everything works fine in Google Chrome.

Снимок экрана20230406095030.png

Снимок экрана20230406094931.png

Hi kvd71, this seems like a website issue. We have tried on Chrome and it threw back an error as well.

2 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, kvd71, это похоже на проблему с веб-сайтом. Мы попробовали Chrome, и он также выдал ошибку.

try with a certificate. Although with a certificate in chrome it allows you to log in, but maxton gives an error when you enter by login.

Russian Trusted.cer

On 4/5/2023 at 12:48 AM, Magdalene said:

"Clear Browsing Data" doesn't give you the choice of things to delete. Any method of opening.

Click and Clean extension installs but does not function (worked fine in previous version of MX)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickclean/ghgabhipcejejjmhhchfonmamedcbeod/related

Scriptsafe extension keeps crashing

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scriptsafe/oiigbmnaadbkfbmpbfijlflahbdbdgdf

Hi Magdalene, I have asked the developer to do testing on your extension issues as well but we could not reproduce same error. We have tried adding these few extensions to the portable guest account and relaunch the browser a few times and it all works fine. SponsorBlock extension wasn't deleted. You may refer to the video attached. For the crashing of Scriptsafe extension on your end, it would be good if you could send us the dump so I could ask the developer to look into it :)

4 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Yes.

Hi alexzhus, do you encounter same issue as well? Could you send me a video on this?

@BugSir009

Hi Magdalene, do you mean there is no pop-up window for the choice of deletion as attached?

Yes

Scriptsafe is working fine in 1101. No crashes.

Sponsorblock continues  to be deleted at startup. I use this extension on Chrome it has no problems. I have tried it in MX7 with both default Flag settings and with the modified ones I use in Chrome (where available). It always deletes. This is a recent phenomena as it functioned in MX6 and early versions of MX7.

When I reinstall it it appears in the same position in the toolbar as before it's deletion and with the same settings,

9 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi migel, for the desktop shortcut, could you check if your Windows Defender is blocking Maxthon? And for the split screen issue, could you try a few more times because the development team needs the crash data to look into the issue.

Hi, Windows Defender NO blocking Maxthon, because in older versions work fine.
Split screen issue: no matter how many times I try, it crashes and closes without a report,     (see the video? or development team see the video i upload?).

Thanks....

21 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi alexzhus, could you go to Maxthon properties and add in "--old-newtab" under target as per attached pic? After that relaunch the browser and see if the issue of clicking on QA thumbnail still leads to settings?

Nothing changed

You misunderstood. On the first video, an attempt was made to call the window clear brousing data with hot keys, on the second it was the same through the menu.
Everything is fine with the quick access bar thumbnails.

23 hours ago, Magdalene said:

In 1101 Clear Browsing Data still doesn't give you choice of things to delete and takes you straight to settings.

I confirm this. I came here to mention this. When I use shortkey Ctrl+Shift+Delete it opens Settings. 

Archived