main page of gimy.app is mess.

On 3/24/2023 at 11:46 PM, scottchu.tw said:

Try opening gimy.app, you'll see main page is mess. it's normal in other browsers and maxthon 6.

p.s. Using MX7.0.0.1900 portable on win10. Please don't request me to use a new verison again. 

Hi scottchu.tw, I have tried the website in chrome and edge and it all appears the same as Maxthon as per attached. I reckon this is a website issue.

image.png

12 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi scottchu.tw, could you try out the latest version V7.0.0.2000?

I tried. mobile01.com site shot is normal now. But boardgamegeek.com's site shot is still blank.

On 3/27/2023 at 10:03 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi scottchu.tw, I have tried the website in chrome and edge and it all appears the same as Maxthon as per attached. I reckon this is a website issue.

I can only say it's completely normal when connected with Maxthon 6.

11 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I tried. mobile01.com site shot is normal now. But boardgamegeek.com's site shot is still blank.

Hi scottchu.tw, could you click on the boardgamegeek QA tile to open the website? After that go back to QA page and click on the refresh button for boardgamegeek and see if it works?

On 3/30/2023 at 9:51 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi scottchu.tw, could you click on the boardgamegeek QA tile to open the website? After that go back to QA page and click on the refresh button for boardgamegeek and see if it works?

I tried and also upgrade to newest verison. The result is still not satisfied:

image.png.f9134c56c398f85e0bec3d67d8533cc4.png

Also. gimy.app website problem is still not resolved. Is there any thing I can do to avoid or work-around it?

image.thumb.png.ebe4e4d00742815874f7511cf070b166.png

Archived