Maxthon 6 does not accept password

Let me explain again! I was trying to log into my maxthon account, opened the browser, log in window appears and my remembered password disappear. Then the problem occurred - wrong password. I try forgotten password, but i use email account only for maxthon and can not remember the password of this email. Thats all. Than I changed email in my account in community - but there is no effect!
In Passkeeper have hundred accounts, most important of them are those for local network, nas and router.

Please, is there way to access them! In Maxthon community account where is private data - contacts, passwords and is community account linked with maxthon account?

Sorry for my english!

12 hours ago, astragate said:

PP I installed mini_installer(1)(1).exe. Login window appears and there was stored password (********), but when hit log in '"1007 GetUserInfo failed" appears and I can not access my data!

please try again. You can PM me the result.

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

7 hours ago, MaxthonJeff said:

please try again. You can PM me the result.

Hello,

Everything is same - 1007 wrong password. This experience was very bad for me and I wonder is there hacking attack to maxthon servers, or just was a big bug. I ended this with data deletion - maxthon since 2006 was my favourite browser and I think that my private data is secure, but yesterday I change my mind and will give a try Chrome, Edge and Mozzila. I Will use and password manger. Sorry! 

7 hours ago, astragate said:

Hello,

Everything is same - 1007 wrong password. This experience was very bad for me and I wonder is there hacking attack to maxthon servers, or just was a big bug. I ended this with data deletion - maxthon since 2006 was my favourite browser and I think that my private data is secure, but yesterday I change my mind and will give a try Chrome, Edge and Mozzila. I Will use and password manger. Sorry! 

Sorry to hear that. Bug does exist with beta version. 

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

Archived