7.0.0.1700 Beta

MaxthonJeff

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

44 minutes ago, alexzhus said:

When launching the browser, it is quite common for the Quick Launch bar to load after only 3-5 seconds. In the 30 minutes that I updated the browser, I was already thrown out of my account 2 times.

1. Are you meaning the Quick Launch "Page", aka the QA page?
Are you also meaning it takes 3-5 seconds for it to "load" after browser launch?

If so, I'm not noticing this issue?

2. Are you saying you're "logged out" of your Account 2 times just at random?

I'm also not having this issue.
I'm using 64bit Install version, on Win 10 Pro, and I do have a bunch of extensions installed.

What are your aspects, are you using 64 or 32bit, portable, do you have any extensions installed, etc.
They need all the details you can provide in order to troubleshoot.

So, it's just me? When I try to search from address bar or search bar, nothing happens. I write let say "The best browser". When I use ENTER  nothing happens. I must write goo to open suggested Google dot com to make search.

Edit: now I can't even search highlighted text. It was possible in previous versions.

222.png

Edit 2: OK, I can search with drag and drop. But, sometimes, drag and drop doesn't work.

5 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

So, it's just me? When I try to search from address bar or search bar, nothing happens. I write let say "The best browser". When I use ENTER  nothing happens. I must write goo to open suggested Google dot com to make search.

Edit: now I can't even search highlighted text. It was possible in previous versions.

Edit 2: OK, I can search with drag and drop. But, sometimes, drag and drop doesn't work.

Don't have either of those problems and I'm constantly doing ALL of those things.

Using 64bit Install version, Win10 Pro.

14 hours ago, Kelvin said:

Hello

Is it possible to have an option to set bottom tab?

Now, it is only top tab.

Hi Kelvin, do you mean to say to have all the tabs to be shown at the bottom?

13 hours ago, Magdalene said:

MX 7 isn't listed in the "Release Notes" drop down Tab at the top of this page.

Hi Magdalene, MX7 beta versions will all be listed under MX6 until we received further instructions.

7 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Kelvin, do you mean to say to have all the tabs to be shown at the bottom?

Hi YES, just like as Maxthon 5, it could set all tabs to bottom.

Maybe apply skin make it possible.

I have waited this feature for a long long time since Maxthon 6.

And there are also some Maxthon FANS desired this feature, they are in Maxthon CN forum.

image.png.8838796b34f6c6177eddc915e91c108e.png

13 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Do you know when this will be?

Hi Magdalene, still not too sure when. Will update when it's more conclusive :)

12 hours ago, Kelvin said:

Hi YES, just like as Maxthon 5, it could set all tabs to bottom.

Maybe apply skin make it possible.

I have waited this feature for a long long time since Maxthon 6.

And there are also some Maxthon FANS desired this feature, they are in Maxthon CN forum.

image.png.8838796b34f6c6177eddc915e91c108e.png

Hi Kelvin, have already submitted request to the team for further consideration.

Something is wrong with Snap Screen plugin. I use it a lot, and in all previous versions I can capture, press Copy and then save the screenshot as a PNG file with paste command from the clipboard. In beta 1700 I can paste the screenshot in a Word document, in WhatsApp conversation, BUT NOT anymore paste it as a file (PNG picture) like before.
Please check this and repair the "copy-paste" feature for the screenshots as files.
(I skipped 1600, in 1500 was still working).

6 hours ago, Massor said:

Something is wrong with Snap Screen plugin. I use it a lot, and in all previous versions I can capture, press Copy and then save the screenshot as a PNG file with paste command from the clipboard. In beta 1700 I can paste the screenshot in a Word document, in WhatsApp conversation, BUT NOT anymore paste it as a file (PNG picture) like before.
Please check this and repair the "copy-paste" feature for the screenshots as files.
(I skipped 1600, in 1500 was still working).

Hi Massor, kindly try with the latest version V7.0.0.1801

10 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Kelvin, there's no definite time for this as it still requires further planning and discussion from the team.

f your team doesn't have plan to implement this feature, just let know.

We will decide to take other browser, such as Vivids with bottom tabs.

Because we have ask this feature since 2 years ago and you guys take it nothing.

image.png.4af57e1b967b11c533baaed63e0ea573.png

image.png.7ca7cd646050a0dfe63115aae5d2929a.png

Archived