Browsing history search engine list should be reworked/removed

Hello,

I have looked at the Get search engines from your browsing history and add them to search engine list automatically within the General/Search engine
category... and it was long... too long. It was wild. And it's not even possible to clear that list in one go - you have to clear them one by one. Not to mention that it includes stuff like FB, Amazon, etc. which are not relevant most of the time anyway.

This is not a relevant way of doing this, and personally I prefer for that list to not even exist.
Please add a ticker option to turn this feature off completely.

44 minutes ago, TheWhitestOfFangs said:

Hello,

I have looked at the Get search engines from your browsing history and add them to search engine list automatically within the General/Search engine
category... and it was long... too long. It was wild. And it's not even possible to clear that list in one go - you have to clear them one by one. Not to mention that it includes stuff like FB, Amazon, etc. which are not relevant most of the time anyway.

This is not a relevant way of doing this, and personally I prefer for that list to not even exist.
Please add a ticker option to turn this feature off completely.

Hi TheWhitestOfFangs, request recorded.

Archived