maxthon version 7.0.0.1100 beta

MaxthonJeff

On 1/17/2023 at 2:50 PM, leeuniverse said:

Holy wonki....

YOU DID IT....!!!

We DO have it there... and it works.  :)  Thanks much!

you're welcome, I had to dig for that option myself when they changed tabs feature.

@BugSir006 feature request : can the devs add the hidden `mx://flags/#scrollable-tabstrip` and `mx://flags/#scrollable-tabstrip-buttons` options to the maxthon settings ui ? (that would solve post 142378 request)

the tab scrolling feature is not expermiental, it was the 'legacy' behavior before maxthon v6.xxx overhauled the tabs to be multiline. I prefer using tab scrolling and can confirm it's production-ready and bug free.

9 hours ago, saman_rm said:

im using the clean installed version.

Hi saman_rm, could you disable all extensions and see if this issue persist? If it occurs again, kindly record a video so I could forward it to the development team for them to check on it.

7 hours ago, xxxxx said:

feature request : can the devs add the hidden `mx://flags/#scrollable-tabstrip` and `mx://flags/#scrollable-tabstrip-buttons` options to the maxthon settings ui ? (that would solve post 142378 request)

Hi xxxxx, request recorded.

On 1/18/2023 at 2:36 AM, BugSir009 said:
On 1/17/2023 at 1:02 PM, MichaelC362 said:

A new issue with download manager... click the icon to show list, move cursor to 'bin' to clear completed, but the list disappears before the cursor can get there!

Bug reported.

Hello!

Addendum... it seems not just download manager doing this as I got the same on outlook.com when trying to format a footer, click icon, menu displayed, but the menu disappears when moving the cursor over it

Archived