maxthon version 7.0.0.1100 beta

MaxthonJeff

8 hours ago, MaxthonJeff said:

+ Added mouse hover to switch tab

Uh...  This isn't what we were asking for.  It's sort of "HALF" of what we were asking for.

What we were asking for is to be able to on Hover of the Tab to be able to "Middle Mouse Button Scroll" the Tabs (Left and Right)...  Including the tabs in the dropdown when you have too many tabs open.
We don't really need the tab to "activate" on hover (thought maybe somebody wants this).  Though they do in a way for them to Scroll Left and Right.

I mean, there's really little need for the tab to activate on hover, because we can simply CLICK on the tab to activate it.  Though, I could see someone might want this if they don't want to "accidentally" close tabs, if for example they "disabled" or otherwise in some way.  So, not against having the feature, just not sure on the "priority" of it?  Though I suppose if there was such a person it could be a priority to them, but then I would just say they should deactivate the Double-Click to close setting then they won't have a problem.

So wth???  Why do you add something that's NOT actually a priority for most people?

Here's a video example of what we are asking for...

Hello. It is not clear why there are now two search bars at the top. It would be possible to make a system selection in the search bar, and not include a separate panel to change the search engine. Hovering the mouse over a tab has no effect, the tab does not become active. Or does this require additional configuration?

6 minutes ago, Chemodan said:

Hello. It is not clear why there are now two search bars at the top. It would be possible to make a system selection in the search bar, and not include a separate panel to change the search engine. Hovering the mouse over a tab has no effect, the tab does not become active. Or does this require additional configuration?

1. Just Right Click on the Tab Bar and you can disable the Search Bar.  I do, don't need it.

2. Go to Settings/Tabs to Enable the feature.

On 1/14/2023 at 12:06 PM, ØisteinR said:

https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !

spammer

14 hours ago, Chemodan said:

You have to configure it here

Clipboarder.2023.01.15.png

On 1/14/2023 at 1:38 AM, Refix2 said:

There are still no translations into Polish, the weather widget also does not work.

Hi Refix2, is there a specific website that you are facing the translation issue with? We tried tested it out on our side and translation seems to work well. As for the weather widget, kindly refer to my PM to you.

image.png

On 1/14/2023 at 2:45 AM, alexzhus said:
The weather widget not work.

Hi alexzhus, kindly refer to my PM for this issue. Thank you.

On 1/14/2023 at 6:55 AM, leeuniverse said:

Uh...  This isn't what we were asking for.  It's sort of "HALF" of what we were asking for.

What we were asking for is to be able to on Hover of the Tab to be able to "Middle Mouse Button Scroll" the Tabs (Left and Right)...  Including the tabs in the dropdown when you have too many tabs open.
We don't really need the tab to "activate" on hover (thought maybe somebody wants this).  Though they do in a way for them to Scroll Left and Right.

I mean, there's really little need for the tab to activate on hover, because we can simply CLICK on the tab to activate it.  Though, I could see someone might want this if they don't want to "accidentally" close tabs, if for example they "disabled" or otherwise in some way.  So, not against having the feature, just not sure on the "priority" of it?  Though I suppose if there was such a person it could be a priority to them, but then I would just say they should deactivate the Double-Click to close setting then they won't have a problem.

So wth???  Why do you add something that's NOT actually a priority for most people?

Hi leeuniverse, this has been feedback to the development team and it will be added in future version.

On 1/14/2023 at 8:41 AM, 30312516 said:

"Get search engines from your browsing history and add them to search engine list automatically" 

is there no disable option for this?

Hi 30312516, request recorded.

14 hours ago, Massor said:

If you reintroduced the Search Bar, please add it to the Shortcut Management (in Settings - Gestures & Shortcuts), so we can directly access it by keyboard.
Thank you!

Hi Massor, request recorded.

8 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Refix2, is there a specific website that you are facing the translation issue with? We tried tested it out on our side and translation seems to work well. As for the weather widget, kindly refer to my PM to you.

Hi alexzhus, kindly refer to my PM for this issue. Thank you.

BugSir009 can I get one of those PMs too? Because my weather widget also is not working.

8 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

I'm not talking about translating the website, they work OK, but about translating the options in the Maxthon settings. I have shown the lack of them in the photos I sent earlier. There are no texts to be translated in the translation section and yet Maxthon has shortcomings. It's a bit strange because in version 6.x these translations were already correct.

Hello!

1. Threw me at first that the "Recent versions" didn't show the current beta... why is it not listed!?

2. As with everyone else, weather is waaaay off from my actual location

3. Previous version didn't upgrade or offer & said was current

4. The activate tab on hover only has very limited use, for most people (those with mobility issues will find it helpful, so still worth having), but to be able to scroll would be much more useful when there's so many open tabs they can't all be displayed

On 1/13/2023 at 11:55 PM, leeuniverse said:

unless I don't understand your request, we can already go to `mx://flags` and enable tab scrolling ? 

image.thumb.png.413911140ca09955f36c6d13eae38238.png

14 hours ago, SirNasso said:

BugSir009 can I get one of those PMs too? Because my weather widget also is not working.

Hi SirNasso, I am unable to PM you, maybe you have switch off the messaging function. If possible, could you provide me with your IP address so I could forward it to the developers and let them check further?

11 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

1. Threw me at first that the "Recent versions" didn't show the current beta... why is it not listed!?

2. As with everyone else, weather is waaaay off from my actual location

3. Previous version didn't upgrade or offer & said was current

4. The activate tab on hover only has very limited use, for most people (those with mobility issues will find it helpful, so still worth having), but to be able to scroll would be much more useful when there's so many open tabs they can't all be displayed

Hi MichaelC362, could you provide me with your IP address so I could forward it to the developers to check further on the weather widget issue?

6 hours ago, Selçuk Subaşı said:
7.0.0.1100  ,   Page translation fails.....

Hi Selçuk Subaşı, could you let me know which page in specific?

6 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi SirNasso, I am unable to PM you, maybe you have switch off the messaging function. If possible, could you provide me with your IP address so I could forward it to the developers and let them check further?

Hi BugSir009,
Strangely my messenger was disabled, and I didn't do that. Can you try the PM again, I have enabled it?
Anyway, IP I can send my current - 95.87.53.100. But I use MX7 here at the office and at home, and these are different ISPs and IPs.  

9 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi MichaelC362, could you provide me with your IP address so I could forward it to the developers to check further on the weather widget issue?

Hello!

That won't help as I get the same issue at different locations around the area, on different ISPs (home & work are both near Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England, but weather shows Waterloo, London, which is 87 miles away). Weather NEEDS to show location, which should have options for auto & manual, so can vary as one travels or always show same (e.g. home town) on screen anyway

Hello!

A new issue with download manager... click the icon to show list, move cursor to 'bin' to clear completed, but the list disappears before the cursor can get there!

Doesn't do it every time, but has done it multiple times today

7 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

A new issue with download manager... click the icon to show list, move cursor to 'bin' to clear completed, but the list disappears before the cursor can get there!

I have already written to them several times to expand this menu so that there is no such gap. Unfortunately, they don't want to do it.
Now it is located like this:
image.jpeg.655fd7092fda50aa0ab620ae962b7c5e.jpeg

Why not make it so?

image.png.de901db023a6a48094a5e127258d3b6c.png

Another problem in this version is with the download menu. If you download something, close the download manager window, then minimize and maximize the browser, then this window will already be opened again. And it won't close until you click on the download manager icon.

13 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

That won't help as I get the same issue at different locations around the area, on different ISPs (home & work are both near Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England, but weather shows Waterloo, London, which is 87 miles away). Weather NEEDS to show location, which should have options for auto & manual, so can vary as one travels or always show same (e.g. home town) on screen anyway

Hi MichaelC362, this has been feedback to the development team for them to look into it.

13 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Bug reported.

6 hours ago, alexzhus said:

I have already written to them several times to expand this menu so that there is no such gap. Unfortunately, they don't want to do it.
Now it is located like this:
image.jpeg.655fd7092fda50aa0ab620ae962b7c5e.jpeg

Why not make it so?

image.png.de901db023a6a48094a5e127258d3b6c.png

Hi alexzhus, the positioning of the clear menu is a known bug and the developers are trying to get it fixed as soon as possible.

6 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Another problem in this version is with the download menu. If you download something, close the download manager window, then minimize and maximize the browser, then this window will already be opened again. And it won't close until you click on the download manager icon

I have tried tested this issue but am unable to reproduce it. Are you able to record a video on this?

7 hours ago, saman_rm said:

MX somtimes not responding when starting

Hi saman_rm, are you using the installed or portable version? Does this happen often?

5 hours ago, migel said:

Hi migel, could you let me know which page in particular?

3 hours ago, Refix2 said:

The weather widget started working, but it shows a location (Warsaw) 250km away from mine, even though I have my own location set on the AccuWeather website :(

Hi Refix2, the development team are still working on it. Please allow some time for them to optimize the widget.

Archived