Maxthon Android version 7.0.0.5000

BugSir006

It works now as before, meaning it does not crash all the time but the weather on the initial screen still does not work ("network error").

Also, "Auto Fullscreen" is not auto nor full screen. We have to manually slide up to close the bars on every page and the tab header still remains, which is unnecessary in "full screen" mode on an extremely limited phone display area.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/7/2023 at 3:20 AM, ZorMi said:

It works now as before, meaning it does not crash all the time but the weather on the initial screen still does not work ("network error").

Also, "Auto Fullscreen" is not auto nor full screen. We have to manually slide up to close the bars on every page and the tab header still remains, which is unnecessary in "full screen" mode on an extremely limited phone display area.

Hi ZorMi, request recorded.

22 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

Is it possible? 1. remove the weather addon. 2. Set the custom wallpaper.

Hi Zura Chelidze, request recorded.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 2:42 PM, phoenix-76 said:

Do you plan to add Google search back to the Android app please?

Attached are screenshots of the latest available Android version of Maxthon (7.0.2.2600). However, I'm disappointed to see that it still doesn't offer Google as one of the search engines, which I find incomprehensible.

image.jpeg

Screenshot_20230714_140207_Maxthon.jpg

On 7/14/2023 at 8:14 PM, phoenix-76 said:

Attached are screenshots of the latest available Android version of Maxthon (7.0.2.2600). However, I'm disappointed to see that it still doesn't offer Google as one of the search engines, which I find incomprehensible.

image.jpeg

Screenshot_20230714_140207_Maxthon.jpg

Hi phoenix-76, Google will be added in the next version.

Archived