Can't generate screenshot correctly.

I put v7 in another version cause I'm not sure if it's compatible with v6. It's a dilemma for me to use new version(in new folder) since all my quick access and extensions have to be reinstalled again. You never provide a migration tools to migrate my quick access and extensions in older version. Can I just overwrite my current version with v7. Please note: I always use portable version.

After all, I still go to v7 and open quick acess, it has same problem.

傲遊截圖20230105102150.png

3 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I put v7 in another version cause I'm not sure if it's compatible with v6. It's a dilemma for me to use new version(in new folder) since all my quick access and extensions have to be reinstalled again. You never provide a migration tools to migrate my quick access and extensions in older version. Can I just overwrite my current version with v7. Please note: I always use portable version.

After all, I still go to v7 and open quick acess, it has same problem.

傲遊截圖20230105102150.png

Hi scottchu.tw, have reported bug and the development have fixed it. Could you try and see if the issue has been resolved on your side?

I did doubt this bug can be a side effect due to I unzip v7 and run it once. However, a very interesting thing happens today, The Maxon on my another office PC (also win10) also has broken recommended image and once-generated screenshot problems, That PC doesn't install any other Maxthon.

Or does Maxthon store these image in your server under guest account since these two win10s has no any connection between them. The only thing I can figure out that may cause such phenomena is that these images are stored back to your server and each time I open Maxthon it will get it from server if necessary(e.g. the cache doesn't hit the images the Maxthon wants).

Do you recently modify the program algorithm to capture screen shot? This site: boardgamegeek.com once can be captured screenshot fine, it now always failed recently.

Archived