Login problems at uu.me

It appears there were numerous reports of uu.me not providing a bug-free login experience a while back. The topic was closed and archived with no resolution. Therefore, I am starting a new topic.

Maxthon developers removed the direct link to UUMail from the New Tab Page in MX6 that existed in MX5. Now, when I go to uu.me in MX6 there is a hyperlink to "Log in with the current account." That would be great if it worked.

It never works for me. Never. Absolutely nothing happens. Can this be fixed?

For reference, here is the previous discussion where many users were reporting this bug.

6 hours ago, vedicaudio said:

It appears there were numerous reports of uu.me not providing a bug-free login experience a while back. The topic was closed and archived with no resolution. Therefore, I am starting a new topic.

Maxthon developers removed the direct link to UUMail from the New Tab Page in MX6 that existed in MX5. Now, when I go to uu.me in MX6 there is a hyperlink to "Log in with the current account." That would be great if it worked.

It never works for me. Never. Absolutely nothing happens. Can this be fixed?

For reference, here is the previous discussion where many users were reporting this bug.

Hi vedicaudio, I have reported this issue and it will be fixed in the future version.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived