×

Give a tip

Maxthon beta 7.0.0.901


BugSir006
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Chalie said:

Hi there with the last 2/3 update I can't access some sites

DAZN ask to update my browser  https://www.dazn.com/it-IT/home

HOKA doesn't work anymore https://www.hoka.com/it/it/saldi/

LET me know

C

 

 

The first one isn't available in my country
but the second one is working with the united states site
 

hoka.jpg

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

The weather isn't displayed correctly with dark background:

Auto & 'White Text, Dark Mask':

image.png.12c57d89c728d87d4034b756cd5d2905.png

'Black Text, White Mask':

image.png.4388984df5aba860f54d09d61573fcd7.png

Since the background was black, 'auto' should have used the second option.

Still can't set location & the (presumably) auto-detect, is nowhere near where I am (50+ miles away).

The location should be displayed on screen.

Same is true for the 'MaxNote' & 'Passkeeper' text as without a background mask, that can be hard to see too:

image.png.c2c65414c1996254f36aef8a8a49ac2f.png

Each element needs to check the image below it & change accordingly as although current image is mostly dark, not all of it is:

image.png.e8134837bc6ee5282ffc2ff9c00c64bb.png

Edited by MichaelC362
added more
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

The weather isn't displayed correctly with dark background:

Auto & 'White Text, Dark Mask':

image.png.12c57d89c728d87d4034b756cd5d2905.png

'Black Text, White Mask':

image.png.4388984df5aba860f54d09d61573fcd7.png

Since the background was black, 'auto' should have used the second option.

Hi MichaelC362, bug reported.

 

16 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Still can't set location & the (presumably) auto-detect, is nowhere near where I am (50+ miles away).

The location should be displayed on screen.

This issue has been reported to the development team. They will look into optimizing the location issue.

 

16 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Same is true for the 'MaxNote' & 'Passkeeper' text as without a background mask, that can be hard to see too:

image.png.c2c65414c1996254f36aef8a8a49ac2f.png

Each element needs to check the image below it & change accordingly as although current image is mostly dark, not all of it is:

image.png.e8134837bc6ee5282ffc2ff9c00c64bb.png

This will be optimized in future version.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, alexzhus said:

It's amazing that it works for you at all. I have none.

Hi alexzhus, I have just checked with the team again and they will look into the current weather data interface they are using and see if they could optimize it. In the meantime, could you just check and ensure that the settings for weather in the Quick Access page is not disabled?

 

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi alexzhus, I have just checked with the team again and they will look into the current weather data interface they are using and see if they could optimize it. In the meantime, could you just check and ensure that the settings for weather in the Quick Access page is not disabled?

Hi! Currently disabled, as it makes no sense to keep something that does not work enabled.

Everything is exactly as written before.

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, ero35 said:

feature request......................

google account sync
add google account

Hi ero35, request recorded.

13 minutes ago, alexzhus said:

Hi! Currently disabled, as it makes no sense to keep something that does not work enabled.

Everything is exactly as written before.

 

Hi alexzhus, noted. Please allow some time for the team to look into it.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/5/2023 at 3:29 AM, BugSir009 said:
On 1/4/2023 at 12:12 PM, Chalie said:

DAZN ask to update my browser  https://www.dazn.com/it-IT/home

Hi Chalie, I have tested this site out and wasn't prompt any updating of browser. Could you disable all extensions and try again?

https://www.dazn.com/it-IT/home: Thats the DAZN home page....when you log in on your DAZN account and try to stream some event a pop up come out UPDATE YOUR BROWSER! Never happen before (I use the DAZN streaming service with MAXTHON from over 2 years!). I also try to disable all extensions but still have issue.  With EDGE broswer works fine.

Screen shot say:  This browser version is no longer supported. Update your browser to the latest version available to watch DAZN.

snap_screen_20230106085854.png

Edited by Chalie
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Hi! Currently disabled, as it makes no sense to keep something that does not work enabled.

Everything is exactly as written before.

 

Weather has worked on my install for quite a while.

 

Weather.png

Tip   Give

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BugSir006 changed the title to Maxthon beta 7.0.0.901
  • BugSir006 unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share