Version 7.0.0.4000 for android and search engine

SirNasso

Hello,
Today on my Huawei Mate 40 pro Maxthon got updated to 7.0.0.4000, and now in the search engine setting there is no Google. And I can't find a way to add it manually. Also after the update on some sites videos wouldn't play, that seems to be fixed upon fresh install. But the search engine setting is not fixed that way. So can you help me with that?

23 minutes ago, SirNasso said:

Hello,
Today on my Huawei Mate 40 pro Maxthon got updated to 7.0.0.4000, and now in the search engine setting there is no Google. And I can't find a way to add it manually. Also after the update on some sites videos wouldn't play, that seems to be fixed upon fresh install. But the search engine setting is not fixed that way. So can you help me with that?

Hi SirNasso, currently android version does not support manual adding of search engine. I will record your request for the development team's consideration.

Добрый день , 7.0.0.4000  android  ,  вылетает на рабочий стол после просмотра перейти по ссылке любой из яндекса ,гугла итд 

Good afternoon, 7.0.0.4000 android, the browser crashes to the desktop after trying to follow any link from Yandex, Google, etc.

16 hours ago, mr.chukcha said:

Good afternoon, 7.0.0.4000  android  ,  crashes to the desktop after viewing, follow the link of any of Yandex, Google, etc. 

Good afternoon, 7.0.0.4000 android, the browser crashes to the desktop after trying to follow any link from Yandex, Google, etc.

Hi mr.chukcha, the android version has a few known issues and the developers are trying to fix it before releasing the latest version.

Archived