Maxthon 7.0.0.800 beta

MaxthonJeff

52 minutes ago, Cookie_Monster said:

Resizing the pop-up video window does not work when using the bottom resizing handle. It instead latches onto the progress bar and skips the video.

Top, left and right resizing handles work fine.

I think the progress bar overlay is set on the same line/border as the pop-up window bottom border.

Hi Cookie_Monster, this issue will be fixed in the next version.

7 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi nogain, do you experience the same issue in other browser as well?

Hi BugSir009, I did 3 tests:

Edge + "Super Drag and Go extension" is OK
Chromium + "Super Drag and Go extension" is OK
Slimjet with proprietary drag option is OK

On 12/29/2022 at 8:15 PM, nogain said:

If I drag some links to the right to open them, a Google Lens panel opens. Can you help me?

P.S. I also tried going to mx://flags/ and disabling Google Lens option but it doesn't work.

lens.png

Hi nogain, the development team did a further check on this and realised this google lens is a prompt by google page itself. It might be good if you could feedback to google about this issue.

11 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi nogain, the development team did a further check on this and realised this google lens is a prompt by google page itself. It might be good if you could feedback to google about this issue.

Hi BugSir009, but Chrome and Chromium in the absence of drag extensions create a stop as in the photo, Maxthon does not.

stop.jpg

12 hours ago, nogain said:

Hi BugSir009, but Chrome and Chromium in the absence of drag extensions create a stop as in the photo, Maxthon does not.

stop.jpg

Hi nogain, could you check under Settings < Privacy and Security < Site Settings and see if the pop-ups and redirects is being enabled or blocked?

image.png

On 1/6/2023 at 4:30 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi nogain, could you try out this issue using the attached test version and see if it still persist?

mini_installer(2).exe 78.26 MB · 3 downloads

Hi BugSir009, it seems to me that you gave me chromium version 108.0.53.59.125. I installed and tested it, the ban comes out correctly, no google lens panel comes out. Even if I install a drag extension, everything works fine.

Archived