+ Improved QA page style and UX
* Fixed a bug of the tab drag n drop feature
* Fixed "could not start a new line in maxnotes" problem
* Fixed "downloader menu sometimes got cut" problem
* Fixed "buttons on downloader exceeded the border" problem
* Fixed "Snap feature display bug on big DPI" problem
* Fixed "icon bug on new tab addon" problem
* Fixed "export addons caused crash" problem

https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/download/v7.0.0.800/maxthon_7.0.0.800_beta_x64.exe
https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/download/v7.0.0.800/maxthon_7.0.0.800_beta_x86.exe
https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/download/v7.0.0.800/maxthon_portable_7.0.0.800_beta_x64.zip
https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/download/v7.0.0.800/maxthon_portable_7.0.0.800_beta_x86.zip

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

In version 6.x it was OK, but from version 7.xxx there are deficiencies in Polish translations

and now the next version and the deficiencies still remain. I will add that there are no new entries

in the translation section that can be translated.

3 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

It's always good to explain the problem again when it has been long forgotten

A: No sound is made when they arrive.
B: Clicking them causes the notification to disappear
C: As above, they don't take you to the destination. eg; Clicking a YouTube notification does nothing (except close the notification)

3 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

I also use Windows 11, everywhere the middle button works properly except QA  page 🤔

That is weird. I use a Microsoft Mouse and I just checked again and it reacts as I stated above. Was this a clean install or did you overwrite a previous install or is it portable?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Feliz Navidad 🎄

image.png.54e49f39d7dc391d2da2a4659f49df10.png

A mi me pasa lo mismo en la página principal, el botón del medio del mouse no funciona correctamente, pero descubrí que el problema es el zoom, es decir al ajustar la pantalla hasta que desaparezcan las barras de desplazamiento, el problema se resuelve. Pero en mi caso el zoom queda al 90%.

Sería genial que puedan arreglar eso.

Saludos!

Google Translation

Merry Christmas 🎄

The same thing happens to me on the main page, the middle mouse button does not work correctly, but I discovered that the problem is the zoom, that is, by adjusting the screen until the scroll bars disappear, the problem is solved. But in my case the zoom is at 90%.

It would be great if they could fix that.

Greetings!

7 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

I also use Windows 11, everywhere the middle button works properly except QA  page 🤔

How much content do you have on your QA page? If it fills the page and you need to scroll to get to the bottom, your middle mouse click will turn into the slider so it will scroll down to the bottom of the page. If your content is minimal, like mine is, a middle mouse click will be the hand, as it does in my case.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

On 12/23/2022 at 10:00 PM, Zura Chelidze said:

First look....Middle mouse click not working properly on QA page

On 12/23/2022 at 10:17 PM, una00 said:

Middle mouse click not working properly on QA page,you promised to fix it

"Middle mouse click not working properly on QA page, it annoys me, fix it

Hi una00, this will be optimized in the next version."

Hi Zura Chelidze una00, I have informed the engineers to look into this and they will try to fix it as soon as possible.

On 12/24/2022 at 7:36 AM, Poizon said:

After clicking, the cursor should not turn into a "slider".
On a regular page, this is fine, but on a quick access page, it should remain as a hand.

Rec002.avi 1.95 MB · 8 downloads  

Hi Poizon, thanks for the video. I have forwarded it to the engineers for them to look into it.

On 12/24/2022 at 4:18 PM, Cookie_Monster said:

Untitled1.thumb.jpg.9b7b412344994a6a50687218f077e2d1.jpg

Cannot get the cursor into the mouse-over dropdown list.

Hi Cookie_Monster, suggestion for the Quick Access page has been recorded. The bug in the download manager will be fixed in the next version.

On 12/24/2022 at 7:36 PM, Mapantz said:

A: No sound is made when they arrive.
B: Clicking them causes the notification to disappear
😄 As above, they don't take you to the destination. eg; Clicking a YouTube notification does nothing (except close the notification)

Hi Mapantz, could you help to record a video on this issue so I could ask the development team to check on it?

On 12/26/2022 at 10:22 PM, alexzhus said:

Hi! Unable to use the "Clear" menu in the bootloader. Once already proposed to expand this field, but it was never done.

image.png.3aac04812643a6c828b4cca90140da37.png

7 hours ago, Bosco said:

image.png.27a476bf9bfabfa7dcbf9925a1f1c65a.png

This pop up options too fast disappear.... did not provide delay 1-2 second to allow users move their mouse to click....

Same problem with disappear clear download menu.

12 hours ago, Bosco said:

image.png.27a476bf9bfabfa7dcbf9925a1f1c65a.png

This pop up options too fast disappear.... did not provide delay 1-2 second to allow users move their mouse to click....

4 hours ago, plaski said:

Hi Bosco & plaski, this issue has been reported to the development team. They will fix it in the next version.

18 hours ago, plaski said:

I confirm it's happening to me too

12 minutes ago, Mhzayer said:

I confirm it's happening to me too

The only way around it is to click the right mouse button then you can move the mouse to the window

Archived