Maxthon beta 7.0.0.600

BugSir006

Hello!

Upon loading this morning, Maxthon just exited out, with no errors & nothing more when I reloaded (crash report attached).

When opening tabs in the background, to view later, without tab sleep enabled, when I later goto that tab, if JavaScript was required, then it wasn't available & I get a message as such (image attached)... if I refresh the tab, it works ok.

image.thumb.png.3a0bb1df39c059821ab150481151debf.png

reports.7z

Hello!

Still getting issue if there were tabs present when exiting (with 'Continue where you left off' ticked), upon loading first thing next day, the 'active' tab has the title, but displays nothing, even if I refresh, but if I duplicate it, it displays fine.  That first tab can then be closed.

Also, if only one tab was present when exiting, get the same as above, but it can't be closed without opening a second tab & then shutting the first.

Today, a variation, still same as above, but attached screen shot shows previous title (from bbc.co.uk), with a different webpage (from softpedia.com), which isn't really there & can't be scrolled or closed, implying all these issues are just caching issues, the same as the problems with the download manager.

image.thumb.png.c813934815216f4b1594bbd059fc303d.png

On 12/10/2022 at 3:35 PM, cherey said:

Glad to see that the new Maxthon 7 works very well and congratulations to the developers after having suffered quite a few annoying circumstances in some versions of Maxthon 6 about crashes.

As aspects that must be reviewed in the current version, I observe that there is a mix of languages in some menu options, since they appear in my language (Spanish) mixed with English (in the settings of the quick access screen all appears in English). I also suggest that the main screen background can be set to solid colors (the "No image" option does not include selecting a preferred color).

Thanks.

I guess there are missing translated word so you can be a part of the translators 

17 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Upon loading this morning, Maxthon just exited out, with no errors & nothing more when I reloaded (crash report attached).

When opening tabs in the background, to view later, without tab sleep enabled, when I later goto that tab, if JavaScript was required, then it wasn't available & I get a message as such (image attached)... if I refresh the tab, it works ok.

image.thumb.png.3a0bb1df39c059821ab150481151debf.png

reports.7z 503.09 kB · 1 download

12 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Still getting issue if there were tabs present when exiting (with 'Continue where you left off' ticked), upon loading first thing next day, the 'active' tab has the title, but displays nothing, even if I refresh, but if I duplicate it, it displays fine.  That first tab can then be closed.

Also, if only one tab was present when exiting, get the same as above, but it can't be closed without opening a second tab & then shutting the first.

Today, a variation, still same as above, but attached screen shot shows previous title (from bbc.co.uk), with a different webpage (from softpedia.com), which isn't really there & can't be scrolled or closed, implying all these issues are just caching issues, the same as the problems with the download manager.

image.thumb.png.c813934815216f4b1594bbd059fc303d.png

Hi MichaelC362,could you disable all extensions and try again to see if the above issues still persist?

6 hours ago, Magdalene said:

So far after clean installation the only extension disappearing after browser close is

ViolentMonkey https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/violentmonkey/jinjaccalgkegednnccohejagnlnfdag

This is happening in both x64 exe and x64 Portable versions.

Hi Magdalene, I tried testing this extension but is unable to reproduce the disappearance after closing browser. Could you help to record a video so we could check further?

On 12/17/2022 at 1:34 AM, Magdalene said:

@BugSir009

There's nothing to video. Violent monkey simply disappears from the extension list. When I reinstall it all the installed scripts are present. UserMx5 reported it happening after closing down and restarting their computer.

Hi Magdalene, could you try on this issue in the latest version V7.0.0.700 and see if it happens again?

Archived