Maxthon beta version 7.0.0.500

MaxthonJeff

On 12/3/2022 at 1:57 AM, leeuniverse said:

Yes, I know...  But the "default" backgrounds are no longer there.  I really like the Starry Night or whatever it's called one from MX 6.0.

Also, there's a BUG in the SEARCH of the Quick Access Page when I "Add" a Search option in Settings, and change it's Default.
This occurs BOTH in the QA's sidebar (as image shows) and also on the page itself.
There is no "dropdown".

RiJoiJV.png

Hi leeuniverse, bug reported.

On 12/3/2022 at 1:37 AM, leeuniverse said:

2. Background Images of the Quick Access Page are "blurred", they ALL are even when changed.
Also, please bring back the "default" Images as an option.  I really liked the STARRY Night one, whatever it was called.

Hi leeuniverse, request recorded.

3. Error Page issue STILL exists when opening "Multi-Tabs"...  Had like 5 of them this time when my Extensions were installing.

- Err Connection Closed
- Err Socket Not Connected
- Err Connection Reset (or Err Socket Reset?)

This will be rectified when the chromium is updated. The engineers are working on it and will try to update it as soon as possible.

4. Don't know how the "Weather" thing on the Quick Access is supposed to work.  Not in China, and I'm Fahrenheit, not Celsius.

This is a known issue and the team are working on it.

On 12/3/2022 at 7:19 AM, Chemodan said:

It ended up that after another attempt to close all unnecessary tabs, the browser crashed.

Hi Chemodan, is there any crash report generated? If yes please send it to us so we could look into it. Changing of search engine issue is a known bug and the developers are working on it and it should be fixed in the next version.

14 hours ago, Magdalene said:

There are problems with Live Chat on Youtube with MX7. It says 

Oh no!

It looks like you're using an older version of your browser. Please update it to use live chat.

MX5

MX6

MX7

MaxthonSnap20221204162818.png

Maxthon Snap20221204164154.png

Maxthon Snap20221204164533.png

Hi Magdalene, are you using the installed or portable version? We could not reproduce this error message while testing out on youtube live videos. Could you disable all extensions and try again?

11 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

Hi team. I'm trying to use google drive, but on MX7 login to google is not working.

The login process seems fine, but google drive doesn't notice that I'm already logged in via browser.

Hi avegaweiss, are you using the installed or portable version? I tried accessing my google drive and could not reproduce same problem. Could you help to record a short video on this issue so we could look into it?

Hi Magdalene, are you using the installed or portable version? We could not reproduce this error message while testing out on youtube live videos. Could you disable all extensions and try again?

I was using x64 Portable version. I'm using exactly the same extensions and scripts on MX6 and 7. I've tried both the standard User Agent and a Modified one. It's the modified UA that causes the problem. Resolved.

16 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi avegaweiss, are you using the installed or portable version? I tried accessing my google drive and could not reproduce same problem. Could you help to record a short video on this issue so we could look into it?

Hi!

Installed Version.

Of course, I try to reproduce the issue grabing some screens...and now it's working.

Thanks anyway. Perhaps the usual computer restart do the trick.

On 12/12/2022 at 11:54 AM, TVGSTR said:

Размытая картинка вкладки + не работает прогноз погоды

Версия  Версия   7.0.0.600 

image.png.24a29e4235bf8e3a1d1d3abfa7cbe20e.png

Have you checked the weather site settings if it's enabled or blocked

site settings.png

Archived