Post-Update Empty Passkeeper

Hello guys, today the browser asked me to update to the latest version and when I finished doing it and entering my account, I saw that passkeeper was completely empty. I tried to import the data from the MX5 server (or the cloud, I don't remember) but it didn't work. From a link in passkeeper I get to uu.me but the page appears in Chinese and Google translator says it can't translate it so I don't know what else to do, and I really need to recover my passwords.

2 hours ago, Natalia A said:

Hello guys, today the browser asked me to update to the latest version and when I finished doing it and entering my account, I saw that passkeeper was completely empty. I tried to import the data from the MX5 server (or the cloud, I don't remember) but it didn't work. From a link in passkeeper I get to uu.me but the page appears in Chinese and Google translator says it can't translate it so I don't know what else to do, and I really need to recover my passwords.

Hi Natalia A, could you provide us with your user account ID so we could check further? You could PM me if you are uncomfortable to post it here :)

On 12/1/2022 at 11:29 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Natalia A, could you try accessing Passkeeper through MX5? If possible, could you also let us know how many entries you have in Passkeeper?

How can I do that? If the browser only opens in the updated version.

How many entries did I lost? I don't remember exactly, maybe about 50. Currently I only have 2

*edit:

I just downloaded the portable version of MX5 and imported the data from MX4 (it gave me that option) and all the passwords appear, but that option isn't in MX6 to be able to move the information to the desktop version. How can I move them to that version?
I also found out that there are only 17 entries saved and there should be more, maybe not the 50 I originally said but at least 30

1 hour ago, Natalia A said:

How can I do that? If the browser only opens in the updated version.

How many entries did I lost? I don't remember exactly, maybe about 50. Currently I only have 2

*edit:

I just downloaded the portable version of MX5 and imported the data from MX4 (it gave me that option) and all the passwords appear, but that option isn't in MX6 to be able to move the information to the desktop version. How can I move them to that version?
I also found out that there are only 17 entries saved and there should be more, maybe not the 50 I originally said but at least 30

Hi Natalia A, I have checked with the engineers and they mentioned that there is no record of yours found in the MX5 server. Do make sure that you have sync all entries to the server or else importing will not be possible. In passkeeper, make sure you press the button "Sync" that is located on top of the page. 

image.png

19 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Natalia A, I have checked with the engineers and they mentioned that there is no record of yours found in the MX5 server. Do make sure that you have sync all entries to the server or else importing will not be possible. In passkeeper, make sure you press the button "Sync" that is located on top of the page. 

image.png

I pressed it, many times, but nothing happens. Not even with the 17 entries that appear in the portable version and that still don't appear in the desktop version.

I don't know why there's no record 'cause I've been using MX for several years, and have never had a problem like this :(

3 hours ago, Natalia A said:

I pressed it, many times, but nothing happens. Not even with the 17 entries that appear in the portable version and that still don't appear in the desktop version.

I don't know why there's no record 'cause I've been using MX for several years, and have never had a problem like this :(

Hi Natalia A, could you access Passkeeper again and you should be able to see 'visit Passkeeper web version to restore backup data'. Click on the Passkeeper web version and login again. Alternatively, you could go to uu.me and access Passkeeper straight. At the bottom of the page you should be able to click on 'Check backup' or if it's in chinese version, click on '查看备份' and try to restore the entries.

image.png

image.png

17 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Привет, Наталья А. Не могли бы вы снова получить доступ к Passkeeper, и вы должны увидеть «посетите веб-версию Passkeeper для восстановления данных резервной копии». Нажмите на веб-версию Passkeeper и снова войдите в систему. В качестве альтернативы вы можете зайти на uu.me и напрямую получить доступ к Passkeeper. В нижней части страницы вы сможете нажать «Проверить резервную копию» или, если это китайская версия, нажмите «查看备份» и попробуйте восстановить записи.

изображение.png

изображение.png

Thx. I have recovered my passwords

18 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Natalia A, could you access Passkeeper again and you should be able to see 'visit Passkeeper web version to restore backup data'. Click on the Passkeeper web version and login again. Alternatively, you could go to uu.me and access Passkeeper straight. At the bottom of the page you should be able to click on 'Check backup' or if it's in chinese version, click on '查看备份' and try to restore the entries.

image.png

image.png

I did it, but in the MX5 section the option to restore does not appear (it does appear in the MX6 section, but it does not work for me because it started from 0)

image.thumb.png.939e1fa88ba20a45cb66f7fc17d4fe48.png

image.thumb.png.e1a5af74b899103c6be919e777b447bf.png

Hi again!

I have another problem that may be related to the initial problem, and that is that MX6 isn't saving my last session after closing the browser... when I open it again, the last session tab appears completely empty, something that never happened to me with the previous version of MX :(

6 hours ago, Natalia A said:

Hi again!

I have another problem that may be related to the initial problem, and that is that MX6 isn't saving my last session after closing the browser... when I open it again, the last session tab appears completely empty, something that never happened to me with the previous version of MX :(

Hi Natalia A, may I know which version are you using?

On 12/15/2022 at 1:11 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Natalia A, could you download and install the latest version V7.0.0.600 and see if the same issue occurs?

Hi!

I installed the last version and it fixed the "last session" issue. Thanks a lot

(and all the passwords that I had already saved in the previous version were not deleted. Yei!)

Archived