White screen - frequent

Win 10 - Version 6.2.0.2500 (64-bit) 1119

As title. Usually when switching between apps, using ALT+TAB. (If you hold the ALT+TAB, the mini preview screen of MX is often white, too.)

Another example: I just went to a tab with Twitter and it white-screened for ~10-15-seconds. Whilst waiting I used CTRL+SHIFT+TAB to switch to the tab on its left (Discord) and it white-screened for ~3-5-seconds.

I have tab resource saving ON in case that makes a difference.

14 hours ago, TheWhippinpost said:

As title. Usually when switching between apps, using ALT+TAB. (If you hold the ALT+TAB, the mini preview screen of MX is often white, too.)

Another example: I just went to a tab with Twitter and it white-screened for ~10-15-seconds. Whilst waiting I used CTRL+SHIFT+TAB to switch to the tab on its left (Discord) and it white-screened for ~3-5-seconds.

Hi TheWhippinpost, we tried to test on our end but could not reproduce the same issue. Are you able to send us a short video on this problem you encountered so we could forward to the engineers to look into it?

On 11/23/2022 at 2:41 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi TheWhippinpost, we tried to test on our end but could not reproduce the same issue. Are you able to send us a short video on this problem you encountered so we could forward to the engineers to look into it?

I caught this today. I

think it was a video on Twitter that was causing it, though I can't be 100% sure. Hope this helps.

So the forum doesn't accept this format - how can I send it you? After restarting the browser I see the video plays fine, so I think it's video-related.

In the video, I clicked on a Youtube tab at 15-seconds and 38-seconds - the flashing stopped; but notice the YT video screens are white.

After posting my reply above, I went back to these tabs and the video screens were still white. When I clicked play the video screen turned black and remained black, although I could hear sound. This was the same with all tabs containing YT videos.

I had to restart the browser to get video back.

On 11/22/2022 at 8:29 PM, TheWhippinpost said:

Hi TheWhippinpost, thank you for your video. Could you please help to test this issue in v6.2.0.2400?

https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/download/v6.2.0.2600/maxthon_portable_6.2.0.2600_beta_x64.zip

Archived