MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.2300

BugSir006

I've imported my extensions frome Google Chrome. Several require permissions to be enabled such as Duck Duck Go Privacy essentials.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/duckduckgo-privacy-essent/bkdgflcldnnnapblkhphbgpggdiikppg

A pop up comes up in top right hand corner with an "Allow" button above it. Pressing this button does nothing. How do I enable Permissions?

Pop-up doesn't work as before on Youtube. It opens video in Picture in Picture mode (hides Video/ shows black video frame) not a resizable window. Had to add either of these extensions to bring back capability.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/popout-for-youtube/pofekaindcmmojfnfgbpklepkjfilcep/related

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/enhancer-for-youtube/ponfpcnoihfmfllpaingbgckeeldkhle

Had to add this script to bring back ability to turn off black Picture in Picture mode when pressing standard MX Pop-Out button. 

https://github.com/raingart/Nova-YouTube-extension

1 hour ago, nogain said:

Take a minimal different widht.  Click favorites star more one time, please. At the second click of star, for me reverts to default.

Sorry, but on my system, it does not revert to the default size, it stays the same size as whatever I set, regardless of how many times I click on the favorite star.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Hello!

1. Auto-update simply said failed & to try again, but no matter how many times I tried, it still said the same.

2. Download manager still has incorrect or missing icons for downloaded programs (.exe).

3. Be nice if there was option to specify how many simultaneous downloads to allow & queue the rest.

4. Be nice if download manager reported the total download rate for all active downloads, as well as individually.

5. Be nice if download manager window was a window (like in Mx5) - i.e. floating & resizable.

6. I see we're still on Chromium 103... hmmmmmmm 😞

7. Only sometimes does download manager prevent an ".exe" file being downloaded, saying "Dangerous" & waiting for the 'play' button to be pressed... for the vast majority of program downloads, they just download... this is true for mainstream as well as less well known programs.

On 11/5/2022 at 12:48 AM, Magdalene said:

I've imported my extensions frome Google Chrome. Several require permissions to be enabled such as Duck Duck Go Privacy essentials.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/duckduckgo-privacy-essent/bkdgflcldnnnapblkhphbgpggdiikppg

A pop up comes up in top right hand corner with an "Allow" button above it. Pressing this button does nothing. How do I enable Permissions?

Hi Magdalene, could you please go to mx://extensions to manage the extensions? If you still experience this issue please send a short video to me.

Maxthon Snap20221107155053.png

On 11/5/2022 at 9:41 PM, nogain said:

The chosed width works only at open or for first click on favorites button. At the second one, returns predefined!

22 hours ago, nogain said:

Take a minimal different widht.  Click favorites star more one time, please. At the second click of star, for me reverts to default.

Issue reported. 😊

On 11/6/2022 at 2:57 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

1. Auto-update simply said failed & to try again, but no matter how many times I tried, it still said the same.

2. Download manager still has incorrect or missing icons for downloaded programs (.exe).

3. Be nice if there was option to specify how many simultaneous downloads to allow & queue the rest.

4. Be nice if download manager reported the total download rate for all active downloads, as well as individually.

5. Be nice if download manager window was a window (like in Mx5) - i.e. floating & resizable.

6. I see we're still on Chromium 103... hmmmmmmm 😞

7. Only sometimes does download manager prevent an ".exe" file being downloaded, saying "Dangerous" & waiting for the 'play' button to be pressed... for the vast majority of program downloads, they just download... this is true for mainstream as well as less well known programs.

Hello can i ask something? How do you see chromium version...

On 11/8/2022 at 8:31 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hello everyone, if you fresh install the latest version 6.2.2300, it will automatically import the installed MX5 settings including all History records under the different accounts, would you like to try it? 😊

I can confirm that the complete import of MX5 history into MX6 finally works in this version (just like in the test version that you sent). But a bug is present after importing wherein 'mx_recent' file is created in \User Data\Default\mx_recent, which keeps persistent entries in the last visited list i.e. even after clicking 'clear recent list' the imported entries remain (deleting the mx_recent and starting MX6 solves this issue). So where exactly is the new location for 'Recently visited tabs' info for MX6 stored?

12 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

I can confirm that the complete import of MX5 history into MX6 finally works in this version (just like in the test version that you sent). But a bug is present after importing wherein 'mx_recent' file is created in \User Data\Default\mx_recent, which keeps persistent entries in the last visited list i.e. even after clicking 'clear recent list' the imported entries remain. So where exactly is the new location for 'Recently visited tabs' info for MX6 stored?

Maxthon Snap20221109160101.pngMaxthon Snap20221109160032.png

Stored in these files. 

17 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Reported this issue with Open University website (open.ac.uk), which I doubt you were able to verify as you'd need an account with them, but now seeing same issue with BT's Openreach website (openreach.com)... page opens, then can't scroll up/down

Hi MichaelC362, I sent the test version to you via the private message. 😊

Archived