MX6 Bookmark (duplicates)

Maxthon: 6.2.0.2000(x64)1013

Добрый день.
После установки макстон 6 и импорта в него данных из макстон 5 увидел что закладки затроились. 
Т.е. вместо одной закладки стало 3. Закладок было очень много, стало больше в три раза. Скажите, как это исправить? Есть ли механизм поиска и удаления дублей закладок? Может ли он механизм поиска и удаления дубликатов быть добавлен в браузер? Удалять в ручную нет никакого желания.

Good day.
After installing maxton 6 and importing data from maxton 5 into it, I saw that the bookmarks were building up.
Those. instead of one bookmark it became 3. There were a lot of bookmarks, it became three times more. Tell me how to fix it? Is there a mechanism for finding and deleting duplicate bookmarks? Can it find and remove duplicates mechanism be added to the browser? There is no desire to delete manually.

Проблему решил экспортировав данные из макстон 5 в HTMLи импортировав их в Maxthon 6 (предварительно удалив задвоившиеся данные)

Учитывая что проблема имела места предлагаю подумать о добавлении в макстон механизма поиска дубликатов закладок  с функционалом удаления лишних дублей (оставляющим лишь одну закладку)

I solved the problem by exporting the data from Maxthon 5 to HTML and importing it into Maxthon 6 (after deleting the doubled data)

Considering that the problem took place, I propose to think about adding a duplicate bookmark search mechanism to Maxton with the functionality of removing extra duplicates (leaving only one bookmark)

Archived