V6.2.0.2000 mouse gesture hang the whole browser

nusul

10 hours ago, nusul said:

after start mx6, a random mouse gesture will block all gesture and left click on page/menus

it take 5/10 gesture to crash

a blank gesture appear at the bottom left corner, where usually the name of gesture is written:

image.png.0aa1dfab0f5a06d35157ad1afb3a8c13.png

instead of:

image.png.bb3fa9e65b488829759804f0fbaa1f2d.png

Hi nusul, could you please send the crash report to me?

11 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

the crash report

in fact it's not the application that crash, only the mouse gesture, and the interaction with the menu or the page (mouse wheel works)

after 30sec, i can click again, change tabs, click url, etc... but no more gesture until restart

so there is no crash file, since a crash 2 weeks ago, but it was the computer :)

7 hours ago, nusul said:

in fact it's not the application that crash, only the mouse gesture, and the interaction with the menu or the page (mouse wheel works)

after 30sec, i can click again, change tabs, click url, etc... but no more gesture until restart

so there is no crash file, since a crash 2 weeks ago, but it was the computer :)

Hi nusul, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.2100?

Download link: https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/download/v6.2.0.2100/maxthon_6.2.0.2100_beta_x64.exe

If you still experience this issue in v6.2.0.2100, please send a short video of this issue to me. 😊

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 5:27 PM, nusul said:

it's very strange, if i reboot, the problem disappear for days. I think it's the graphic driver that have a problem, because it appear after my gpu crash

Hi nusul, please uncheck the hardware acceleration then try this issue again. 😊

Maxthon Snap20221031115618.png

• 1 month later...

Archived