MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1600

BugSir006

19 hours ago, xxxxx said:

- I use page zoom +150% (on a 4k tv), in recent builds (I guess since V6.2.0.1400), whenever I open a new tab in the background (with mmb), my current tab goes back to zoom 100% for 1-2s then jumps back to zoom +150%. This is a consistent behavior, not random, it happens when zoom scale is different from 100%.

Hi xxxxx, could you please provide a short video of this issue?

19 hours ago, xxxxx said:

- I keep seeing the app white screen flash when maxthon has to redraw its window (whenever I minimize maxthon and bring it up again or when another app takes focus in fullscreen, the maxthon window is white for several seconds). Heppening since v6.2.x.xxxx and may be related to hardware acceleration (the issue is even worse with hardware acceleration ON)

This known issue will be fixed as soon as possible. 

On 10/1/2022 at 11:31 PM, ero35 said:

feature request;

1-using google account

2-web torrent support

Hi ero35, requests recorded. 😊

Does the Chrome browser support the web torrent? Could you please introduce which browser supports the web torrent?

14 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I agree. Modifying a browser isn't as easy as just adding a few lines of code and if it were, anyone could do it, but not anyone can. When things are changed, it takes a lot of time testing to make sure it's going to work and even then, it doesn't always work for everyone because people tend to modify their systems which can create havoc and break things. The majority of complaints I've seen here don't apply to my install of Maxthon. I click on a link posted as not working and it works fine for me, so I don't know what to tell them.

Well said thanks

blaming someone else is usually the easiest way instead of blaming oneself

I found out that whenever I see a problem I first check if it's related to me specificly

Usually I try to reproduce it on another pc or other systems if it happens then I report it

sometimes that causes me to clean reinstall or update or downgrade 

It's not just simply a bug to report

I wish there would be a way to check Maxthon purely without any user data involved so problems are easier to spot

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi xxxxx, could you please provide a short video of this issue?

This known issue will be fixed as soon as possible. 

Hi ero35, requests recorded. 😊

Does the Chrome browser support the web torrent? Could you please introduce which browser supports the web torrent?

Catsxp Browser  (supports the web torrent )

https://www.catsxp.com/

Hello,

after automatic update to 6.2.0-1600 i am not able to scroll down some web pages. While the webpage is loading (for ex. novinky.cz or https://support.industry.siemens.com/forum)

After the page is fully loaded the right scrollbar disappear and i am not able to scroll the page with mouse wheel nor arrows on keyboard. Its on 2 computers from 2. I tried to disable all addons (ad block, dark reader) and nothing changed.

Incognito mode works well

58 minutes ago, user666777 said:

Hello,

after automatic update to 6.2.0-1600 i am not able to scroll down some web pages. While the webpage is loading (for ex. novinky.cz or https://support.industry.siemens.com/forum)

After the page is fully loaded the right scrollbar disappear and i am not able to scroll the page with mouse wheel nor arrows on keyboard. Its on 2 computers from 2. I tried to disable all addons (ad block, dark reader) and nothing changed.

Incognito mode works well

Hi user666777, we tried testing the websites you have provided and the first one was okay. As for the second link, it reflected as proxy error. Could you send us a video on the error you faced? And also, did you experience the same issue in other browser?

10 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi user666777, we tried testing the websites you have provided and the first one was okay. As for the second link, it reflected as proxy error. Could you send us a video on the error you faced? And also, did you experience the same issue in other browser?

Other browser - edge - is working well and the same is incognito mode.

See on the right side that the scrollbar disappear and then i can't scroll at all

Hello!

Downloaded your test version (couldn't at first as said "unavailable").

DNS now doesn't give error, but still no descriptions.

Couldn't access Maxthon's website or forum (posted, via Opera, screen shots & error messages on forum)

Now can access website (don't see why couldn't before) & don't see my earlier posts!

Installing Maxthon, once again removed Windows' default browser setting, but this time Maxthon did prompt to set itself as default, but, of course, that didn't work & I had to do manually.

Finding MANY websites are now inaccessible, even ones like github.com & maxthon.com, but it's intermittent, sometimes can access, other times error message & 404.

Had to go back to 6.2.0.1600 as 6.2.0.1605 is practically unusable with hardly any websites accessible!

2 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

Hi! Once again, this issues comes back.

Using Snap Screen, the image is zoomed 10/15% when activated, and shifted a bit to the lower-left.

I reported this issue previously, at some point was fixed, and now is present again.

Hi avegaweiss, could you download and install the latest version V6.2.0.2000 and test out this issue again? If it happens again, could you provide a short video for us to look into it?

19 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi user666777, did you customise any settings in mx://flags/ ?

Asi don't know this page exist that means i didn't touch anything. In quick fly look i saw mostly word "default" or disabled

is there any way how to make long screenshot of all settings or is there any exact settings u want to know?

In previous version all was working well.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:02 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi avegaweiss, could you download and install the latest version V6.2.0.2000 and test out this issue again? If it happens again, could you provide a short video for us to look into it?

After install, issue is still present.

Screen before/after presing ctrl-f1

You can see how image is 5% largers, overlaps the bottom windows taskbr, and doesn fit to the rigt

image.thumb.png.bf7532efb1683ab839f888a122311269.png

image.thumb.png.d4e531fc2105594f3e3162a0bc63b607.png

8 hours ago, Kaiyo said:

Also, snapscreen can not be paste into discord program, been like that for a while now. I have to paste it in paint and then copy and paste into discord. 

Hi Kaiyo, we have reported this bug and the development team will try to get it fix as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 10:23 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Kaiyo, we have reported this bug and the development team will try to get it fix as soon as possible.

I'm on .2200 beta, and it started to work now, BUT it's getting pasted two times when I control+v once. 

It shows one of the file name as "image.png" and the other is "snap_screen_2022.....png"

Maxthon Snap20221103194914.jpg

3 hours ago, Kaiyo said:

I'm on .2200 beta, and it started to work now, BUT it's getting pasted two times when I control+v once. 

It shows one of the file name as "image.png" and the other is "snap_screen_2022.....png"

Maxthon Snap20221103194914.jpg

Hi Kaiyo, we have recorded this issue and will inform the engineers to fix it soon.

• 1 month later...

Archived