MX6 always cannot sync search engine setting to other PC

Wisely

I saw it many times when I upgraded to a new version. The versions may officially release or beta versions.

The search engine is always gone and restored to the default.

I always use my google setting, not MX default google settings.

The reason is MX's default google search setting brings too much selling information or AD.....

At this time, I am trying to upgrade to 6.2.0.1500 from 1400. my setting is gone... why? I need to set it up again.

Otherwise, PC-A is the correct setting; PC-B is not the same PC-A setting. PC-C is the same as PC-A.

I'm so confusing, why each PC's MX6 does not have the same problem.

I have 4 Win10, and 4 Win10 upgrade MX6 to 1500 from 1400, and I get a different result.

PS:

4 MX6 are synchronized passed. also, I did the manual sync with the result is OK, with no error message.

2 hours ago, Wisely said:

I saw it many times when I upgraded to a new version. The versions may officially release or beta versions.

The search engine is always gone and restored to the default.

I always use my google setting, not MX default google settings.

The reason is MX's default google search setting brings too much selling information or AD.....

At this time, I am trying to upgrade to 6.2.0.1500 from 1400. my setting is gone... why? I need to set it up again.

Otherwise, PC-A is the correct setting; PC-B is not the same PC-A setting. PC-C is the same as PC-A.

I'm so confusing, why each PC's MX6 does not have the same problem.

I have 4 Win10, and 4 Win10 upgrade MX6 to 1500 from 1400, and I get a different result.

PS:

4 MX6 are synchronized passed. also, I did the manual sync with the result is OK, with no error message.

Hi Wisely, could you send us the log files from the PCs that restore the settings to default?

image.png

On 9/30/2022 at 11:56 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Wisely, thank you for your log files, could you please try this issue in the attached test version?

9.30test.exe 97.61 MB · 5 downloads

I'm sure the test version is always automatic delete by our office antivirus, but MX6 works well.

So, I cannot help to test this version.

by the way, this sync issue is not always happened.

it's come from some time that I try to upgrade MX6.

On 10/1/2022 at 2:36 PM, Wisely said:

I'm sure the test version is always automatic delete by our office antivirus, but MX6 works well.

So, I cannot help to test this version.

by the way, this sync issue is not always happened.

it's come from some time that I try to upgrade MX6.

Hi Wisely, could you please update to the latest version 6.2.0.1600 and try this issue again?

Archived