MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1300

BugSir006

14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

These known issues are still being analyzed, and the dev team will fix them ASAP.

OMG!!!

Even Winamp has already released a working build after the revival! And we are still discussing the problems of small windows here! Dev team analyzes... :Smiling_Face_with_Tightly_Closed_eyes_Icon_42x42:

Apparently when Chrome approaches the 200th version, our Max will immediately jump to the 105th!

There is still no way to sort bookmarks by time added, time created!!! And we are still discussing the problems of small windows!

P.S. Sorry guys, I can't read this thread without laughing!

Hope it lifted someone's spirits! :crossfingers:

10 hours ago, Poizon said:

Hello!
There is a problem on the "quick access" page.
It is not possible to sort windows of sites and folders manually.
After permutation, everything returns to its place or jumps arbitrarily.
I'll add a video right away.

Rec001.avi 4.48 MB · 2 downloads

Hi Poizon, we have forwarded your video to the development team. They are looking into it and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Hi all!
Today in Mx portable I wanted to move the cache folder. And I got a very unpleasant result when Maxthon deleted all my archive files that are nearby in this folder. I had all the necessary copies and I restored them. Then I repeated the experiment and recorded a video. As a result, I made a new folder for the cache inside and the browser calmed down on this. What is the basis for deleting files that are not directly related to the cache?

Mx1.png

Mx2.png

9 hours ago, Chemodan said:

Hi all!
Today in Mx portable I wanted to move the cache folder. And I got a very unpleasant result when Maxthon deleted all my archive files that are nearby in this folder. I had all the necessary copies and I restored them. Then I repeated the experiment and recorded a video. As a result, I made a new folder for the cache inside and the browser calmed down on this. What is the basis for deleting files that are not directly related to the cache?

Mx1.png

Mx2.png

Hi Chemodan, did you record a video on this issue when it occurs? Could you kindly send us the video so we could look into it?

Addition to the problem on the "quick access" page.
Not only sorting does not work, but also other functions.
For example, if you change what to display on the page - "image" or "block color" - apply and update, after 2 seconds 2 pages of the same site appear, one with a picture, the second without it. If you delete the element that is without a picture, everything returns to its place, the picture also disappears from the other .....
Changes do not apply!
As always, I'll add the video right away.

Conclusion - you did something wrong with the quick access page.
She is almost out of service.

On 9/10/2022 at 1:21 AM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

bb.png.7294f4e2535810b11ac141fada636fb1.png 

On 9/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, observer said:

I have no changes here

image.png.32ac298eef9fa6cef1b214f3b87e914b.png

On 9/12/2022 at 1:32 AM, IceHouse said:

Bad Update again and again !  Mxnote doesn't work anything ! 

Here below again !

image.png.b5e6f29216afb3bdf01cd47e52365fb4.png

Hi @Ben.L.Salomon, @observer, @IceHouse, this issue has been fixed in our internal test version, would you like to have a try?

9.16test.exe

4 hours ago, Poizon said:

Addition to the problem on the "quick access" page.
Not only sorting does not work, but also other functions.
For example, if you change what to display on the page - "image" or "block color" - apply and update, after 2 seconds 2 pages of the same site appear, one with a picture, the second without it. If you delete the element that is without a picture, everything returns to its place, the picture also disappears from the other .....
Changes do not apply!
As always, I'll add the video right away.

Conclusion - you did something wrong with the quick access page.
She is almost out of service.

Rec002.avi 4.51 MB · 0 downloads

Hi Poizon, the development team are looking into this bug. They will try to fix it as soon as possible.

On 9/17/2022 at 8:54 PM, observer said:

I don't see any difference

image.png.8dc0fae4dbba719684ff915b5e39bd27.png

Hi observer, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.1400? https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes6/v6201400-r160/

If you still experience this issue in v6.2.0.1400, please go to Windows system settings, check the scale and layout, snap a screenshot and send it to me.😊

Maxthon Snap20220919160514.png

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi observer, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.1400? https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes6/v6201400-r160/

If you still experience this issue in v6.2.0.1400, please go to Windows system settings, check the scale and layout, snap a screenshot and send it to me.😊

Maxthon Snap20220919160514.png

on 1400 it still seems 1 row of 1 pixel width missing (or 2)

image.png.4eaccceb29d202104b0a5cabec95df7a.pngimage.thumb.png.dfa690a3e4caeb6746e87c8398ab1881.png

Resolution 2560x1440, scale 125%, orientation - landscape

Archived