MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1300

BugSir006

1 hour ago, Mhzayer said:

the problem with the file plu1.exe beeing detected as trojan by 360 total security popped again in this release

Edit

Please don't ignore this again like last time

Here it's VirusTotal report for plu1.exe : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/c7370dcbb5ae09f7cc63e6bd26f028cf5f003f575ebfa20c021e1a8d1d4502c6/detection

It's Bright VPN install file.🙄

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

2 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

the problem with the file plu1.exe beeing detected as trojan by 360 total security popped again in this release

Edit

Please don't ignore this again like last time

To be fair, this is more of a problem with 360 Total Security, which is one reason why I don't use it anymore.
You need to have THEM to fix their "scanner" of said file...  This has little to nothing to do with Maxthon.

THEIR scanner being stupid IS NOT on Maxthon.

In fact, if I remember right you can actually submit the necessary info to 360 telling them it's a SAFE file.
I remember doing so a couple of times, and at least one of them they DID in fact fix their scanner, no longer causing a "false positive" with the installer in question that kept getting flagged as a Virus by 360.

So, stop telling Maxthon what they should and shouldn't be doing when you don't know what you're talking about.

I do not get it. Is this a stupid joke? Or trolling? Or just ignoring? Below each version are the three most common errors. Viruses, HBO finally fix it MAX and this cropped icon.bb.png.7294f4e2535810b11ac141fada636fb1.png Nowhere do I see requests to add a VPN or " - Fixed the issue that the browser could not display correctly in Windows 11 system " Who the hell uses Windows 11 ?? Dear developers..... just sit down and focus all your might on one problem. Fix it and move on.

3 hours ago, TarMaster said:

HBO MAX stil not working for me!! (Mx v6.2.0.1300 - 64 bit, Windows 11.)

See here... in relation to HBOMax not working.

BugSir006

Hi leeuniverse, the video issue is related to the widevine DRM license copyright; we have tried contacting Google to solve it.

So, blame Google for not responding so HBOMax can be fixed...

17 hours ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

I do not get it. Is this a stupid joke? Or trolling? Or just ignoring? Below each version are the three most common errors. Viruses, HBO finally fix it MAX and this cropped icon.bb.png.7294f4e2535810b11ac141fada636fb1.png Nowhere do I see requests to add a VPN or " - Fixed the issue that the browser could not display correctly in Windows 11 system " Who the hell uses Windows 11 ?? Dear developers..... just sit down and focus all your might on one problem. Fix it and move on.

I've never had that on any of the installations. And I have been on Windows 11 ever since it became available to us Windows Insiders. And I have changed Themes, colors, etc. and still it's the same as in my image.

padding.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

On 9/9/2022 at 8:01 PM, leeuniverse said:

To be fair, this is more of a problem with 360 Total Security, which is one reason why I don't use it anymore.
You need to have THEM to fix their "scanner" of said file...  This has little to nothing to do with Maxthon.

THEIR scanner being stupid IS NOT on Maxthon.

In fact, if I remember right you can actually submit the necessary info to 360 telling them it's a SAFE file.
I remember doing so a couple of times, and at least one of them they DID in fact fix their scanner, no longer causing a "false positive" with the installer in question that kept getting flagged as a Virus by 360.

So, stop telling Maxthon what they should and shouldn't be doing when you don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks 

But was it so difficult that the admins or one like you that is sure it's a false positive to just say so
Look what Ldfa replied

On 9/9/2022 at 7:08 PM, Ldfa said:

Here it's VirusTotal report for plu1.exe : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/c7370dcbb5ae09f7cc63e6bd26f028cf5f003f575ebfa20c021e1a8d1d4502c6/detection

It's Bright VPN install file.🙄

I think that a simple reply is what it all needs
Asking me to stop telling Maxthon about something that they ignored is not wise

Maxthon devs should be open minded about everything we post if they realy need Maxthon to be better

Most of us here want to help by posting what they think it will help

It's always good to be transparent 

since 6.2.0.900 I experience the white screen issue when opening new tabs or switching from a program back to maxthon (maxthon screen becomes white for a couple of seconds). it seems linked to hardware acceleration (the white screen is aven slower when hardware acceleration is on, when off, white screen still occurs but faster)

54 minutes ago, xxxxx said:

since 6.2.0.900 I experience the white screen issue when opening new tabs or switching from a program back to maxthon (maxthon screen becomes white for a couple of seconds). it seems linked to hardware acceleration (the white screen is aven slower when hardware acceleration is on, when off, white screen still occurs but faster)

I see it now often in this latest beta release

Hello!

Classic theme now fixed, so max/min/close icons back again, but with appearance set to 'dark', the background tab text is grey on orange & not easily visible.

After installing new version, already open tabs DID reopen & display correctly, at last, but once again, Maxthon is removed as default, despite already being set as default beforehand, being ticked during installation to be default, being prompted after installing (& restarting) to set as default (which it shouldn't need to ask) & so still have to goto Windows settings & manually set a default (now set to none) back to Maxthon. This bug has been there a while now... It keeps getting reported, but what must be a simple issue, still isn't getting fixed.

Good that you've added CloudFlare 1.1.1.1, 1.1.1.2 & 1.1.1.3, but would be nice if they included a description of what they were (i.e. what type of filter... e.g. 'no malware', 'no malware or adult content', etc)

Also, when selecting either 1.1.1.2 or 1.1.1.3, the text below (https://developers.cloudflare.com/1.1.1.1/privacy/public-dns-resolver/) doesn't change, but it does when selecting anything else

I see you're still on Chromium 103... due to the ENORMOUS number of complaints you had for not updating the core for more than 6 months, surely this time, you'd make it a priority... I see most other Chromium browsers are using at least 104 with some on 105... How long until we can expect Maxthon to catch up!? This year, next year!?

When a new Chromium core is released as 'stable', I, like most people, expect Maxthon to have a new release with this new core, even if you change nothing else for that release.  Stable means it's not 'developer', it's not 'beta', the publisher deems it as ready for mainstream release, so why doesn't Maxthon?

A lot of the issues, especially compatibility problems, may well already be fixed in a newer core.

On 9/12/2022 at 1:39 AM, xxxxx said:

Hi xxxxx, could you please send a short video of this issue to me?

On 9/12/2022 at 10:54 AM, Mhzayer said:

The make default browser bug is present in this release too

Maxthon was the default browser before updating and it was checked at installation to make it default too

But it then changed the default browser in system to none

default browser.png

Hi Mhzayer, is this  Windows 8 system?

Archived