MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1200

BugSir006

Has anyone had the antivirus pop up about a file named plu1.exe when installing this latest beta release 6.2.0.1200

My AV found this 
TEMP\CR_38D51.TMP\PLU1.EXE The file has been deleted. You could recover this file from quarantine as needed    Win32/Trojan.Generic.HoMASyUA

application shortcut with arguments doesn't work

C:\MaxthonPortable\Maxthon.exe --profile-directory=Profile 1 --app-id=lainlkmlgipednloilifbppmhdocjbda

it works well with 

--profile-directory="Profile 1" --app-id=lainlkmlgipednloilifbppmhdocjbda

mx://apps is not fixed this version.

5 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Has anyone had the antivirus pop up about a file named plu1.exe when installing this latest beta release 6.2.0.1200

My AV found this 
TEMP\CR_38D51.TMP\PLU1.EXE The file has been deleted. You could recover this file from quarantine as needed    Win32/Trojan.Generic.HoMASyUA

Nope, didn't appear when I installed.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

20 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

My AV found this 

no reports from Windows 10/11 security

On 9/3/2022 at 5:27 AM, Mhzayer said:

My AV found this 

Hi Mhzayer, you mean this software "Avira?"

On 9/2/2022 at 8:24 AM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Many months later and many useless updates. HBO max still not working!!

Message to developers: You had only one job.....

You know what I don't get is I wouldn't think Google would be releasing the base "Chromium" browser with this problem?
So, how is it Maxthon has this and similar problems with other sites like Netflix etc. that others have reported?  Unless I'm wrong and Google is releasing it this way?  But I highly doubt it.

I find it odd...  Major bugs like this shouldn't be existing?

I have the problem that in the office where I work I cannot use Maxthon because my terminal depends on a central server that filters the programs that are executed and, unfortunately, Maxthon has been included in the "black list" since this week. I've tried renaming the executable name, but it doesn't work. To be able to browse the Internet I had to do it from another portable browser and I would like to continue using Maxthon. My request is to know if it is possible to prevent Maxthon from being recognized by this exact name. I thought that it might be possible to use a hex editor on the "Maxthon.exe" file to be able to change that name, but I need to know the exact point where to do it.

2 hours ago, cherey said:

I have the problem that in the office where I work I cannot use Maxthon because my terminal depends on a central server that filters the programs that are executed and, unfortunately, Maxthon has been included in the "black list" since this week. I've tried renaming the executable name, but it doesn't work. To be able to browse the Internet I had to do it from another portable browser and I would like to continue using Maxthon. My request is to know if it is possible to prevent Maxthon from being recognized by this exact name. I thought that it might be possible to use a hex editor on the "Maxthon.exe" file to be able to change that name, but I need to know the exact point where to do it.

its a strategy, rules are edicted by one admin and you can't change anything, the only way is to use your smartphone. using a hex editor can only damage the exe file.

17 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

You know what I don't get is I wouldn't think Google would be releasing the base "Chromium" browser with this problem?
So, how is it Maxthon has this and similar problems with other sites like Netflix etc. that others have reported?  Unless I'm wrong and Google is releasing it this way?  But I highly doubt it.

I find it odd...  Major bugs like this shouldn't be existing?

Hi leeuniverse, the video issue is related to the widevine DRM license copyright; we have tried contacting Google to solve it.😊

14 hours ago, cherey said:

Hi cherey, how about other browsers? Did the central server only block the Maxthon browser?

On 9/8/2022 at 8:45 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi cherey, how about other browsers? Did the central server only block the Maxthon browser?

No. It blocks some softwares as Chrome or Maxton. I´ve tried with Aloha Browser copying its files (as portable mode) and works fine. Last year I had to rename the "Maxthon" folder to another name as "Maxthon6" and worked again. But now that does not work.

Archived