MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1101

BugSir006

This still not working (videos not playing) for me...

MX console: "desktop-player-adaptive-hls-hlsjs.min.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'url')
    at ke (desktop-player-adaptive-hls-hlsjs.min.js:2:559524)
    at fe (desktop-player-adaptive-hls-hlsjs.min.js:2:553947)"

45 minutes ago, suphamster said:

This still not working (videos not playing) for me...

MX console: "desktop-player-adaptive-hls-hlsjs.min.js:2 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'url')
    at ke (desktop-player-adaptive-hls-hlsjs.min.js:2:559524)
    at fe (desktop-player-adaptive-hls-hlsjs.min.js:2:553947)"

Hi suphamster, we test on the link and could not reproduce the error. Could you try to disable all extensions and try again? And did you customize any settings in mx://flags?

37 minutes ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi suphamster, we test on the link and could not reproduce the error. Could you try to disable all extensions and try again? And did you customize any settings in mx://flags?

Disabling extentions didn't helped, I've only disabled this flag "Experimental QUIC protocol" but reseting it and MX restart also didn't solved problem. Anyway on other PC those site working fine so I guess it's something bad with my config but I don't want to reset all settings because everything else working fine for me. Thanks for help anyway!

10 hours ago, Luisoff said:

Hello.
In all versions of Maxthon 6, an application from a web page does not work, but in Edge it works fine as seen in the video.

Thank you!

Hi Luisoff, could you try out this issue in the attached test version and see if the problem persist?

Chromium103.7z

hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,

56 minutes ago, una00 said:

hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,hbo max still not working,

Hi una00, this issue is due to the widevine drm licensing. We are in the midst of liaising with them and will try to get it up and working as soon as possible. 

Archived