×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1100


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

HBO max still does not work !!! And now join Netflix!!! 

Netflix says 

"This error is related to the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in that your browser uses to play Netflix. Microsoft no longer supports this plug-in.

To continue watching Netflix, you must use a browser that supports HTML5"

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Luisoff said:

Hello, in the version of Maxthon PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1100 does not work WhatsApp Web (https://web.whatsapp.com/). Attached message that appears. Thank you!

 

image.thumb.jpeg.1ec69008c4af9fe89965b64cba1e020f.jpeg

same here. please fix it

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

mx://apps/(chrome://apps/)

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at mx://apps/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_URL

 

How can I create shortcuts? (Not bookmarks but apps)

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2022 at 6:23 PM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

HBO max still does not work !!! And now join Netflix!!! 

Netflix says 

"This error is related to the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in that your browser uses to play Netflix. Microsoft no longer supports this plug-in.

To continue watching Netflix, you must use a browser that supports HTML5"

Hi,
HBO max It doesn't work on me, the Netflix work fine to me.

hbo max.jpg

Netflix.jpg

20 hours ago, Luisoff said:

Hello, in the version of Maxthon PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1100 does not work WhatsApp Web (https://web.whatsapp.com/). Attached message that appears. Thank you!

NO WORK.

whatsapp.jpg

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi all, the unsupported issue has been fixed in the latest version 6.2.0.1101, please update to the latest version. 😊

 

On 8/26/2022 at 11:23 PM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Netflix says 

"This error is related to the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in that your browser uses to play Netflix. Microsoft no longer supports this plug-in.

To continue watching Netflix, you must use a browser that supports HTML5"

On 8/27/2022 at 12:19 AM, DiMkA said:

In this version, chat on YouTube is not displayed. Returned to previous 6.2.0.1000

On 8/27/2022 at 3:52 AM, Luisoff said:

Hello, in the version of Maxthon PC Beta Release 6.2.0.1100 does not work WhatsApp Web (https://web.whatsapp.com/). Attached message that appears. Thank you!

On 8/27/2022 at 9:57 AM, 30312516 said:

same here. please fix it

On 8/27/2022 at 3:02 PM, suphamster said:

https://rt.pornhub.com/ not playing videos - tried to turn off all ad blockers but not helped. In all other browsers (chrome, mozilla, edge and many others) videos working fine without any VPN only helps for MX is to change country (in site adress only) to something like https://es.pornhub.com/

On 8/27/2022 at 11:58 PM, migel said:

NO WORK.

On 8/28/2022 at 6:04 AM, Chemodan said:

I confirm. There was also a warning aBout the Unsupported Browser on Drive.google.com.

1 hour ago, Pablo(92131) said:

Also receiving a message on my Yahoo Mail saying browser is not supported.

Sorry for the inconvenience. These issues have been fixed in the latest version 6.2.0.1101, please update it.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/27/2022 at 11:13 AM, 30312516 said:

mx://apps/(chrome://apps/)

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at mx://apps/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_URL

How can I create shortcuts? (Not bookmarks but apps)

Hi 30312516, there is a Most Recent option in Maxthon Now page.

https://i.maxask.com/

Maxthon Snap20220829161912.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, 30312516 said:

Please check my question again. 

I want to create shortcut(or Add to desktop)

image.png.8557e3e1b5db664469a3e224695ba0c0.png

image.thumb.png.1205f9e9cd9a17a631ffd761d80787b7.png

 

when I visit mx://apps or chrome://apps to find installed and and create shortcut

MX6 shows error page.

image.png.56cff2dde83979d5c5414e5fe974b352.png

 

 

 

This issue has been reported to the dev team. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.