MX6 PC Official Release 6.2.0.1000

BugSir006

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi mxuser, 

1. Launch the browser, log in to the guest account

2. Go to settings, select "Last session" as the startup page

3. Open several pages, restart the browser

4. Close the Last Session page, then open several new webpages, restart the browser

5. You can find the "step 3" opened pages in Earlier Session

If you close the page Last Session then restart the browser, the pages in Last Session will display in Earlier Session in the next time when launching the browser.

I recorded video

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi mxuser, could you please describe the operating steps that you restored these data?

Before updating the version, I backup the "User Data" folder. In order to restore the data, I copy it back.

Something is wrong with your Vulkan support. If you remove the vulkan-1.dll library, then you get the same effect as when you turn off hardware acceleration and maxton starts normally without a white screen. But it is worth returning this file to the folder (with acceleration enabled) and Maxthon again shows a white screen at the start. This is true for both versions, 32 and 64bit. I don't see sites yet that would have problems without this file.

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Are you talking to me or Maxthon in general.

Developers and everyone who has such a problem. And now to you. :) I also turned off Vulkan in the settings now, but if the file is in place, I still get these empty pages. Just delete the file and see the result.

Hello!

Since download manager still hasn't been fixed, can confirm still getting duplicate entries, that are not removed when clearing list, implying cache issue. Still got missing or wrong icons for downloaded programs, but today, got a new one: duplicate entries for a download... i.e. ONE download, being reported as happening TWICE in the download manager!

image.png.f7904e1f9253e0dace62c955ec8ec8e1.png

48 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Since download manager still hasn't been fixed, can confirm still getting duplicate entries, that are not removed when clearing list, implying cache issue. Still got missing or wrong icons for downloaded programs, but today, got a new one: duplicate entries for a download... i.e. ONE download, being reported as happening TWICE in the download manager!

Hi MichaelC362, could you please send the log files to me? To find the log files, you could open the folder "User Data."

log.jpg

Hi @Chemodan, @Magdalene, please help to set another webpage as the startup page then recheck this issue.

I did what you said and Customized my startup page to BBC.co.uk., closed and reopened MX. BBC.co.uk opened. I changed the setting to Last Session and closed and reopened MX again. This time Last Session worked correctly and BBC.co.uk was listed in the Last Session page. I deleted BBC.co.uk from LS page, closed and reopened MX and got the same blank page as posted in previous posts. Last session seems not to like MX being closed with no open tabs or unopened tabs listed in Last Session.

22 hours ago, Chemodan said:

customize, last session page...

custom.png

last.png

Hi Chemodan, thank you for helping to test. The development team will look into it and try to fix it as soon as possible.

18 hours ago, Magdalene said:

I did what you said and Customized my startup page to BBC.co.uk., closed and reopened MX. BBC.co.uk opened. I changed the setting to Last Session and closed and reopened MX again. This time Last Session worked correctly and BBC.co.uk was listed in the Last Session page. I deleted BBC.co.uk from LS page, closed and reopened MX and got the same blank page as posted in previous posts. Last session seems not to like MX being closed with no open tabs or unopened tabs listed in Last Session.

Hi Magdalene, we have forwarded these info to the team and they will look into it. Thank you for your assistance to do the testing.

On my second computer yesterday, all of a sudden browser 6.1.3.3000 (64-bit) started disappearing without any crashes. I am attaching the log.
After updating to version 6.2.0.1000 (64-bit) everything stopped (On my main machine, 6.2.0.1000 (64-bit) was already installed before you updated the new release information in your updater. I guess that's the reason I didn't come across it on it).
A firewall is installed on the computer in the block everything mode, except for allowed rules (the request to check for new versions is blocked by the firewall).

20220828.log

2 hours ago, mxuser said:

On my second computer yesterday, all of a sudden browser 6.1.3.3000 (64-bit) started disappearing without any crashes. I am attaching the log.

Hi mxuser, do you mean Maxthon.exe disappeared? Could you find Maxthon.exe in the installation path?

2 hours ago, mxuser said:

After updating to version 6.2.0.1000 (64-bit) everything stopped

Do you mean the browser failed to launch? It would be appreciated if you could provide a short video of this issue.

Hi mxuser, do you mean Maxthon.exe disappeared? Could you find Maxthon.exe in the installation path?

No, I mean that browser window diappeared. Then I launch the browser again and nothing do. After a little bit time browser window disappeared again.

Do you mean the browser failed to launch? It would be appreciated if you could provide a short video of this issue.

I will try to reproduce and record a video of the problem later.

12 hours ago, mxuser said:

No, I mean that browser window diappeared. Then I launch the browser again and nothing do. After a little bit time browser window disappeared again.

Please try to update the browser to the latest version 6.2.0.1101 and try again. 😊

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Please try to update the browser to the latest version 6.2.0.1101 and try again. 😊

Problem was in 6.1.3.3000 (64-bit). Аfter update to 6.2.0.1000 it is gone. I assume that root cause was updated the new release information in your updater and my using firewall in block state for all. 6.1.3.3000 (64-bit) + firewall before 28.08.2022 was working fine on computer.

I think, in order reproduce on version 6.2.0.1101 you need set in your updater next version....

On 8/29/2022 at 4:58 PM, mxuser said:

I was unable to reproduce on my main computer in a day. I can try to reproduce on the second computer much later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 8:13 PM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Are you fu...... serious. This is ridiculous. Can you finally fix the HBO max error??? Official release..... Yea Sure.

You should try SRWare Iron 64-bit it only misses a few things i like about maxthon but it is faster then maxthon and 100% stable and does not use my GPU to just go spinning as if i am playing a game... i just want a few things from mx6 in there and i will permanently switch over to SRWare Iron 64-bit.. if they model their MX6 after SRWare Iron 64-bit? Then MX6 would be 200% perfect but they cant.. all the questions people asking them the people should know that they can not deliver and therefore they keep not doing what the people ask...

Its not their fault i mean i cant fight like 20 year old mike tyson or jump like 20 year old michael jordan or sing like 20 year old michael jackson but the difference is i admit that i cant but they here at MX6 keep on giving promises that they cant deliver ..you should recognize a person when they cant deliver and then you let them go (with all due respect) ...just break off the relationship friendly and go your way and they theirs.. i like MX6 but yeah... it is high time to look for another girlfriend.. i dont want to leave my MX6 but she gives me no choice.. she is stubborn and does what she wants...

I want a complying girlfriend not a stubborn ill do what I FEEL like doing meanwhile i warn her so many times.. just do what i want you to do and be stable and not a loose headed chick.. but maxthon6 refuses sometimes and sometimes she does what i ask but it is getting too much too late... i am looking for a 100% alternative now and SRWare Iron 64-bit is close.. ill just play with it a little bit to see if i can go steady with SRWare Iron 64-bit in a steady stable reliable relationship..

(for the record? i do NOT want to part with maxthon but this stubbornness and lack of being able to deliver is now getting too much i been with maxthon since "2013-08-11 08:59:18" so it is not easy to just break up a relationship THAT old.. but they leave me no choice so many we need to give each other some space and see other people)

Currently i am missing the gesture trail with the mouse.. if i find an extension that can do that.. i might just leave her forever and never let her back in my life, (i was just looking online and i found crxmouse extension ill give that a try to see if i need to switch browser)

• BugSir006 unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 12:28 AM, IceHouse said:

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I inform you that this browser in each beta or update is like a crab that wants to walk backwards. Mx One doesn't work and now everything gets worse. 
Sometimes I think that not even the programmers themselves use the Maxthon browser, I'm sure of that. Since then, the same mistakes have been made. 
Then what do we do? If the programmers themselves used this browser in their lives, they would discover the errors themselves. Doesn't that seem coherent to you? It's a shame to know that this happens. Here is one of the few errors. It is a pity that Maxthon is not so good anymore. I think it's too much to ask developers to at least have a stable browser!

You are right... maxthon 6 has the things i like about it but every time i start it up IT CRASHES... im getting tired of this their official maxthon is crashing.. you know how many times other browsers have crashed in 10 years? NONE!!!! unless i have like 400 pages open.. firefox i have 3625 pages open and it doesnt even crash how is that for stability for you with maxthon 6 i cant even open 140 and it crashes sometimes i can open 600 tabs but sometimes it crashes at 90 this thing is unstable as hell...

2 hours ago, BenReiley said:

You are right... maxthon 6 has the things i like about it but every time i start it up IT CRASHES... im getting tired of this their official maxthon is crashing.. you know how many times other browsers have crashed in 10 years? NONE!!!! unless i have like 400 pages open.. firefox i have 3625 pages open and it doesnt even crash how is that for stability for you with maxthon 6 i cant even open 140 and it crashes sometimes i can open 600 tabs but sometimes it crashes at 90 this thing is unstable as hell...

Hi BenReiley, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.2200?

Download link: https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/download/v6.2.0.2200/maxthon_6.2.0.2200_beta_x64.exe

If you still experience this issue in v6.2.0.2200 please send the crash report to me. I will forward the crash report the dev team for analysis.

6 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi BenReiley, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.2200?

Download link: https://github.com/aoyiteam/maxthon/releases/download/v6.2.0.2200/maxthon_6.2.0.2200_beta_x64.exe

If you still experience this issue in v6.2.0.2200 please send the crash report to me. I will forward the crash report the dev team for analysis.

Ill give it a try

Archived