MX6 PC Official Release 6.2.0.1000

BugSir006

10 minutes ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Are you fu...... serious. This is ridiculous. Can you finally fix the HBO max error??? Official release..... Yea Sure.

There are still not many useful features that are in the 5th version and which are Constantly written about!

But then we have a useless f...g Vbox and VPN!!!

Such a feeling that they read the thread and specifically do not do what they are asked, but just periodically add all sorts of useless garbage!

Hello!

Still removes itself as default browser, still prompts to set as default & still doesn't set as default (manually set & ok).

Had a tab open, which tried to reopen after restart (a first, as previously just lost all open tabs), but just blank page.  Exit  & reload, but still blank page.  Refresh & same.  Open new tab & that's displayed ok.  Been this way for last few versions.

Stock themes still missing top min/max/close icons, but ok in 3rd party.

2 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Exit  & reload, but still blank page.  Refresh & same.  Open new tab & that's displayed ok. 

I have now disabled hardware acceleration in the MX settings. And this problem is gone. But this is a bad solution and only confirms the presence of a problem in the browser.

I don't use vbox. It's disabled in the settings. I delete its files from the browser folder, but each time the vbox appears there again. In the IndexedDB and webui folders. Why???

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I inform you that this browser in each beta or update is like a crab that wants to walk backwards. Mx One doesn't work and now everything gets worse. 
Sometimes I think that not even the programmers themselves use the Maxthon browser, I'm sure of that. Since then, the same mistakes have been made. 
Then what do we do? If the programmers themselves used this browser in their lives, they would discover the errors themselves. Doesn't that seem coherent to you? It's a shame to know that this happens. Here is one of the few errors. It is a pity that Maxthon is not so good anymore. I think it's too much to ask developers to at least have a stable browser!

On 8/20/2022 at 5:01 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Had a tab open, which tried to reopen after restart (a first, as previously just lost all open tabs), but just blank page.  Exit  & reload, but still blank page.  Refresh & same.  Open new tab & that's displayed ok.  Been this way for last few versions.

Hi MichaelC362, could you please provide a short video of this issue?

On 8/20/2022 at 10:58 PM, Magdalene said:

Copied from other thread.

The blank Last Session Page on opening browser bug has reappeared in 6.2.0.1000.

Sorry Magdalene, could you please provide a short video of this issue?

8 hours ago, IceHouse said:

Hello everyone!

Unfortunately, I inform you that this browser in each beta or update is like a crab that wants to walk backwards. Mx One doesn't work and now everything gets worse. 
Sometimes I think that not even the programmers themselves use the Maxthon browser, I'm sure of that. Since then, the same mistakes have been made. 
Then what do we do? If the programmers themselves used this browser in their lives, they would discover the errors themselves. Doesn't that seem coherent to you? It's a shame to know that this happens. Here is one of the few errors. It is a pity that Maxthon is not so good anymore. I think it's too much to ask developers to at least have a stable browser!

Issue reported. Could you please let us know this issue happened from which version? 

On 8/20/2022 at 7:39 PM, Chemodan said:

I have now disabled hardware acceleration in the MX settings. And this problem is gone. But this is a bad solution and only confirms the presence of a problem in the browser.

Hi Chemodan, could you please provide a short video of this issue? We will forward it to the dev team for analysis. 

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Chemodan, could you please provide a short video of this issue? We will forward it to the dev team for analysis.

Hi. I already showed some time ago. Now, after disabling hardware acceleration, there are no empty pages after launch. 

But you can watch again :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Reike5vpImXbRovTjZZGyRB5sLnAPtOI/view?usp=sharing 

On 8/20/2022 at 5:58 PM, Magdalene said:

The blank Last Session Page on opening browser bug has reappeared in 6.2.0.1000.

Confirmed. After updated to 6.2.0.1000 x64 portable I've faced several times. This happend not always. First case was happened without any visible reasons, just see blank page in Last Session after launch browser and last case was happened after Win BSOD (I use Win7 x64). 

Sorry Magdalene, could you please provide a short video of this issue?

No I can't, sorry. It's just a blank page on browser opening. If I then open Last session again kn a new tab it works fine i.e you have logo etc but has no Last Session records. I have to then open Previous Session.

10 hours ago, Magdalene said:

No I can't, sorry. It's just a blank page on browser opening. If I then open Last session again kn a new tab it works fine i.e you have logo etc but has no Last Session records. I have to then open Previous Session.

Hi Magdalene, are you using the Windows 7 system? 

Please help to check this video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Reike5vpImXbRovTjZZGyRB5sLnAPtOI/view?usp=sharing 

Is it the same issue to yours?

14 hours ago, Chemodan said:

Hi. I already showed some time ago. Now, after disabling hardware acceleration, there are no empty pages after launch. 

But you can watch again :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Reike5vpImXbRovTjZZGyRB5sLnAPtOI/view?usp=sharing 

Hi Chemodan, this issue happened begin from which version? Could we debug this issue remotely via AnyDesk?

11 hours ago, mxuser said:

Confirmed. After updated to 6.2.0.1000 x64 portable I've faced several times. This happend not always. First case was happened without any visible reasons, just see blank page in Last Session after launch browser and last case was happened after Win BSOD (I use Win7 x64). 

Hi mxuser, is your previous version 6.2.0.909?

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi mxuser, is your previous version 6.2.0.909?

Hi, I updated version from 6.1.3.3000 portable x64 to new release. I use Guest profile. I notice that "Earlier session" is always empty and never update.

6 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Could we debug the issue remotely via AnyDesk?

AnyDesk.exe 3.04 MB · 0 downloads

No.

1. There are no ideas how to reproduce the bug with a blank "Last session", it happened by accident 2 times, and now I seem to see that not all pages are displayed in the "last session" (I had about 40 pages, now the last ones are lost and 32 pages are left), except for assumptions:
a. After updating to the new version, I switched to the "Continue where you left off" parameter in the settings and closed the browser, on the next launch I returned everything as usual to the "Last session" parameter. But I can not confirmed that it affect.
b. Usually I click the "Open" button on the "Last session" page and all pages start loading with heavy load on CPU. So I click "Stop all" in the menu to reduce this high load on the computer (until all pages are loaded CPU = 100% utilization and everything slows down), I assume this may affect the saving of data for the "last session".

2. To reproduce the "Earlier session" bug, you do not need to connect remotely, I checked and it is stably reproduced like this:
a. take the portable version of the release
b. log in as a guest
c. in settings set "last session"
d. open several pages and close the browser
e. open the browser and there is nothing in the "previous" session

sorry for english, i use google translator.

1 hour ago, mxuser said:

and now I seem to see that not all pages are displayed in the "last session" (I had about 40 pages, now the last ones are lost and 32 pages are left)

I restored from backup and I see that there was 55 pages.

sreen shot before restored from backup:

image.thumb.png.bb34d89847dadcd49fc031cc8dec3a95.png

sreen shot after restored from backup:

image.thumb.png.472ace3085c9ea4697a0d1d71b362251.png

@BugSir006 I compared the CPU utilization  on the same number of pages when the "Continue where you left off" and "Last session page" browser settings had the "Open All" button pressed. And I see that the first setting loads the computer more softly than the second setting. It will be nice if you optimize the second parameter for the load of the computer.

Also about how "To the right of all tabs" setting  affects on "Last  session page" order by links.
It will be nice have the same order by pages on "Last  session page" how they follow when they already opened. Screen shots for example below:image.thumb.png.6b9cfb3888db5158d18583ea691f582d.png

image.png.93db76191788a78bb9b4dfd248e693e5.png

2 hours ago, mxuser said:

2. To reproduce the "Earlier session" bug, you do not need to connect remotely, I checked and it is stably reproduced like this:
a. take the portable version of the release
b. log in as a guest
c. in settings set "last session"
d. open several pages and close the browser
e. open the browser and there is nothing in the "previous" session

Hi mxuser, 

1. Launch the browser, log in to the guest account

2. Go to settings, select "Last session" as the startup page

3. Open several pages, restart the browser

4. Close the Last Session page, then open several new webpages, restart the browser

5. You can find the "step 3" opened pages in Earlier Session

If you close the page Last Session then restart the browser, the pages in Last Session will display in Earlier Session in the next time when launching the browser.

3 hours ago, mxuser said:

I restored from backup and I see that there was 55 pages.

sreen shot before restored from backup:

image.thumb.png.bb34d89847dadcd49fc031cc8dec3a95.png

sreen shot after restored from backup:

image.thumb.png.472ace3085c9ea4697a0d1d71b362251.png

Hi mxuser, could you please describe the operating steps that you restored these data?

2 hours ago, una00 said:

HBO MAX doesn't work for me again😡😡

It will be fixed as soon as possible. 😥

11 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Chemodan, this issue happened begin from which version?

This problem is present on all latest versions of 6x... I can't say exactly when it appeared, I've been using version 6 since January of this year. But I know for sure that there is no such bug on the 5th. (Here now even checked on 5.2 and 5.3). I check almost all updates for portable Mx x64 on Win 7 x64. When the time comes, I'll check out other combinations.
I cannot provide access via AnyDesk yet.

Archived