MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.800

BugSir006

2 hours ago, zork said:

Hi, Sandra! In OS (LTSC 1809) theme is system. Nothing changed. Resolution 1920x1080. The bug appeared since the first beta 6.2

Maxthon Snap20220809160825.png

May I suggest that you change the theme to another one 
You can try this one
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-theme-for-google-chr/annfbnbieaamhaimclajlajpijgkdblo?hl=en
and restart maxthon just to make sure 

6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi observer, please try to change the search engine settings on one of your devices, restart the browser on another device, then check the settings could sync or not. You could edit one of the search engines' name.

I renamed a search engine on one PC, pressed "sync". Started Mx on another PC - nothing happened. Restarted Mx on another PC - the same result.

8 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

May I suggest that you change the theme to another one 
You can try this one
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-theme-for-google-chr/annfbnbieaamhaimclajlajpijgkdblo?hl=en
and restart maxthon just to make sure 

You don't understand what you're writing about. The bug is present in the default theme. In any, both light and dark.

11 hours ago, observer said:

I renamed a search engine on one PC, pressed "sync". Started Mx on another PC - nothing happened. Restarted Mx on another PC - the same result.

Hi observer, please clear the current log files, then try to edit the search engine on one of your devices, then restart the browser on another device to sync the data again, then send the latest log files to me. If it is convenient, please send the log files of two devices; if it is not convenient, you could send the log file of the device to which you edit the search engine to me. The engineers could analyze the sync successfully or not from the log.

log.jpg

On 8/9/2022 at 7:32 AM, BugSir006 said:

Could you please describe the operating steps that caused this issue?

It is as I said... Maxthon had created a local copy of the account (with the same name), but no stored passwords, although it had kept most of the settings

On 8/10/2022 at 2:57 AM, zork said:

You don't understand what you're writing about. The bug is present in the default theme. In any, both light and dark.

Sorry that made you unhappy
I was just trying to help
Maybe changing the theme fixes the problem but if it doesn't that might help see what is wrong with your system
My system is OK so it might not be Maxthon's bug but something in your system

I recommended you to change the theme to an external one to see if the problem is in the default theme
I'd like to recommend starting Maxthon as a guest too
to see if the problem relates to your user account data 
At least try those and see that is if you're trying to find a sollution not just trying to post bugs you find

I posted some bugs and found out they are specific to me not all Mx users
So 
I'm sorry again if I unintensionally upset you in any way
I was just trying to help 😊🌹

1 hour ago, Xahi4475 said:

For some reason F1 alias not working when focused on Facebook. It opens Facebook Help instead of my alias (Outlook).

Yes, FB intercepts some keystrokes. F1 is one of them, but not documented. More information you can find at Help -> Accessibility (my link is https://www.facebook.com/help/273947702950567/?helpref=hc_fnav, but it may be not accurate for you)

2 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

For some reason F1 alias not working when focused on Facebook. It opens Facebook Help instead of my alias (Outlook).

Facebook does that in all browsers so it's always good to change your outlook alias to other than f1

6 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Facebook does that in all browsers so it's always good to change your outlook alias to other than f1

Good idea. :) I have my own aliases made with Macro Express (fast for default browser and slower for other browsers). 

On 8/8/2022 at 4:31 AM, leeuniverse said:

BUG...

Sometimes when starting the browser from the pinned Taskbar Icon, it opens the Max News Page instead of your Last Open Pages as you have set in settings.
However, closing the browser and then opening it again, WILL open the last open pages as it should.

It's done this twice that I've noticed...  Not sure how it occurred the first time, but the second time it occurred I had turned off the "power" to my system without a proper shutdown, started the system, then went to open Maxthon and it went to the Max News Page on initial opening of the browser.  Restart of the browser DID open the last opened pages as it's supposed to.

Version .800, 64bit, Install, Win10 Pro...

Hi leeuniverse, this issue has been fixed in v6.2.0.909. 😊

Archived