×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.700


BugSir006
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,
In this version 6.2.0.700 and the before 6.2.0.600 version (portable) i have problem with the shortcuts.
Every time I make a shortcut in the desktop an entry is created in "Programs and futures / Uninstall" (photos).

Windows 10 Enterprise/21H2/x64
Maxthon Port/last version

Thanks.

11.jpg

1111.jpg

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

This week will be all about Disney+. HBO max is not working again. However, this time there is an error while loading the video. No specific numbered error. :D

Strange, no problem with Disney+ for me.?

  • Like 1
Tip   Give

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"+ Bookmark will open in the current tab if the current tab is the new tab".

Good feature. Thanks. :)

P. S.

Now make it with aliases too. ?

Edited by Xahi4475
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

+ Bookmark will open in the current tab if the current tab is the new tab

THANK YOU....!!!   :100::Heart_Eyes_Emoji_42x42:
1. This is one of my "2" HUGE irritations with Maxthon... that make me want to blank myself, so THANK YOU so much for finally fixing it.

2. The 2nd super irritation that I still need fixed ASAP is in Tab Settings and we have set (Create New Tab "To the Right of Current Tab") we need the New Tab + Button in the TAB BAR on top of the browser, to open the New Tab in the same position as the + button, (i.e. at the END of tabs) NOT next to our currently open Tab.  This is more intuitive.

-------

Honorable Mentions...  Things really need ASAP still, but I can wait a little longer, if I must.

1. Give us a Right-Click option on the TABS to "Pin Tab", sized the normal way Pinned tabs work.  We can still have the "Lock Tabs" option for those who would prefer full-sized tabs that are locked/pinned.  I simply prefer the small pinned tabs like is normally done in browsers.  Don't like my tab bar space being used up when it doesn't need to be.

2. Export PW's...  (and IMPORT)  See how Vivaldi does it for an example, but others are doing it now too.  A simple .CSV file columned and named the common method.
In the meantime on UU.me you can simply add a checkbox that will "show all passwords" so we can at least just Select All and copy/paste our un's & pw's, creating our own .CSV file or otherwise.

Those are all the BIG things needing still...  All the other little requests of mine that I've put in Feedback I can wait on them, they aren't "priority".
But the above ARE priority.
BTW, if you need help "testing" anything, will be happy to do so...

Thanks again so much...  :)

Edited by leeuniverse
  • Like 5
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2022 at 5:24 PM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

This week will be all about Disney+. HBO max is not working again. However, this time there is an error while loading the video. No specific numbered error. :D

Seems fine here

992917412_disney.png

On 7/29/2022 at 7:28 PM, migel said:

Hi,
In this version 6.2.0.700 and the before 6.2.0.600 version (portable) i have problem with the shortcuts.
Every time I make a shortcut in the desktop an entry is created in "Programs and futures / Uninstall" (photos).

Windows 10 Enterprise/21H2/x64
Maxthon Port/last version

Thanks.

11.jpg

1111.jpg

Confirmed here
I dragged instagram to the desktop and Iobit uninstaller detected it too.

If I uninstall it , it uninstall maxthon

iobit uninstaller.jpg

Edited by Mhzayer
added info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, migel said:

Hi,
i tried and uninstalled a shortcut and it doesn't remove maxthon just the shortcut (for me).

I thought it did
But when I forced uninstall the shortcut it actually did uninstall Maxthon completely

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

I guess we misunderstood each other. Disney+ works. But HBO max is not

The last version had it the other way around

Sorry I can't help you with this untill it's availlable in my country
 

hbo max.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2022 at 12:28 AM, migel said:

Hi,
In this version 6.2.0.700 and the before 6.2.0.600 version (portable) i have problem with the shortcuts.
Every time I make a shortcut in the desktop an entry is created in "Programs and futures / Uninstall" (photos).

Windows 10 Enterprise/21H2/x64
Maxthon Port/last version

Thanks.

Bug reported. ?

  • Like 2
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2022 at 10:01 AM, leeuniverse said:

THANK YOU....!!!   :100::Heart_Eyes_Emoji_42x42:
1. This is one of my "2" HUGE irritations with Maxthon... that make me want to blank myself, so THANK YOU so much for finally fixing it.

2. The 2nd super irritation that I still need fixed ASAP is in Tab Settings and we have set (Create New Tab "To the Right of Current Tab") we need the New Tab + Button in the TAB BAR on top of the browser, to open the New Tab in the same position as the + button, (i.e. at the END of tabs) NOT next to our currently open Tab.  This is more intuitive.

-------

Honorable Mentions...  Things really need ASAP still, but I can wait a little longer, if I must.

1. Give us a Right-Click option on the TABS to "Pin Tab", sized the normal way Pinned tabs work.  We can still have the "Lock Tabs" option for those who would prefer full-sized tabs that are locked/pinned.  I simply prefer the small pinned tabs like is normally done in browsers.  Don't like my tab bar space being used up when it doesn't need to be.

2. Export PW's...  (and IMPORT)  See how Vivaldi does it for an example, but others are doing it now too.  A simple .CSV file columned and named the common method.
In the meantime on UU.me you can simply add a checkbox that will "show all passwords" so we can at least just Select All and copy/paste our un's & pw's, creating our own .CSV file or otherwise.

Those are all the BIG things needing still...  All the other little requests of mine that I've put in Feedback I can wait on them, they aren't "priority".
But the above ARE priority.
BTW, if you need help "testing" anything, will be happy to do so...

Thanks again so much...  :)

Requests reported. 

  • Like 2
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

I thought it did
But when I forced uninstall the shortcut it actually did uninstall Maxthon completely

With IObit uninstaller you mean?
I try uninstall the shortcut with the Your Uninstaller prog and I noticed that it took a while, but in the end it only removed the shortcut, it didn't bother maxthon at all (I haven't tried it with the windows 10 uninstaller).

8 hours ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

I guess we misunderstood each other. Disney+ works. But HBO max is not

The last version had it the other way around

Hi,
Sorry i cant help you.

Untitled.jpg

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, migel said:

With IObit uninstaller you mean?

Yes Iobit Uninstaller took a while but didn't uninstall it 
It happened when I forced uninstall the shortcut

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

This & last couple of versions, which clicking on a link to open a webpage (specifically here from within an email in Thunderbird to goto a page on softpedia.com), the browser opens, but with just a completely 'white' page... refreshing doesn't make a difference, but, oddly, just clicking anywhere on the screen, usually brings the page up!  Or, copying the URL into another tab works first time too.

The download manager is still either not reporting or losing entries (15 today!)... this is far more annoying than when it creates duplicate entries, as at least then you can still see what's been downloaded!

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

There is a small problem with the new version:
HBO Max not working. Spotify (https://open.spotify.com) only plays sound in the first 10 seconds, after 10 seconds there is no sound.
(Maxthon v6.2.0.700 (64 bit) 0729 Portable - Win 11 Pro)

image.png.ebccc2569edb669e6fc7c8db399bfcf8.png

Edited by TarMaster
  • Like 3
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TarMaster said:

Spotify (https://open.spotify.com) only plays sound in the first 10 seconds, after 10 seconds there is no sound.
(Maxthon v6.2.0.700 (64 bit) 0729 Portable)

I can confirm this is happening with the INSTALL 64bit version also...
On Win10 Pro.

BUG...!

  • Like 4
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Hello!

There is a small problem with the new version:
HBO Max not working. Spotify (https://open.spotify.com) only plays sound in the first 10 seconds, after 10 seconds there is no sound.
(Maxthon v6.2.0.700 (64 bit) 0729 Portable - Win 11 Pro)

image.png.ebccc2569edb669e6fc7c8db399bfcf8.png

I can confirm on win 10 64bit installed version too

11 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

This & last couple of versions, which clicking on a link to open a webpage (specifically here from within an email in Thunderbird to goto a page on softpedia.com), the browser opens, but with just a completely 'white' page... refreshing doesn't make a difference, but, oddly, just clicking anywhere on the screen, usually brings the page up!  Or, copying the URL into another tab works first time too.

The download manager is still either not reporting or losing entries (15 today!)... this is far more annoying than when it creates duplicate entries, as at least then you can still see what's been downloaded!

links from thunderbird working fine here on 64bit installed version on win 10

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

This & last couple of versions, which clicking on a link to open a webpage (specifically here from within an email in Thunderbird to goto a page on softpedia.com), the browser opens, but with just a completely 'white' page... refreshing doesn't make a difference, but, oddly, just clicking anywhere on the screen, usually brings the page up!  Or, copying the URL into another tab works first time too.

Hi MichaelC362, I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it, could you please provide a short video of it? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Hello!

There is a small problem with the new version:
HBO Max not working. Spotify (https://open.spotify.com) only plays sound in the first 10 seconds, after 10 seconds there is no sound.
(Maxthon v6.2.0.700 (64 bit) 0729 Portable - Win 11 Pro)

Known bugs are still being analyzed. ?

  • Like 3
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After a long break, the Cent browser again continued its development. Developer had gambling issues but is active again.

Dear developers, do you keep in touch with him? Maybe you can take some useful solutions for your product... 

Your browsers had a lot of common nuances. Collaboration - is always very good! 

Edited by UserMx5
Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2022 at 4:20 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it, could you please provide a short video of it? 

It doesn't do it every time, but when it does, it's effectively set the background & foreground colour to the same (both white or both black), so if I knew what was where on the screen, I could still click on it!

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

Seen this happen a few times & again just now...

Windows hasn't finished booting, but I click the taskbar shortcut to load Maxthon...

Maxthon opens, but then crashes out, with no errors.

Load Maxthon & defaulted back to i.maxask.com, losing all open tabs.

Exit & reload & & the tabs are back & it's fine again.

Seems, for quite a while, if there's high CPU (e.g. while Windows is still loading), then Maxthon often crashes or exits out.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Seen this happen a few times & again just now...

Windows hasn't finished booting, but I click the taskbar shortcut to load Maxthon...

Maxthon opens, but then crashes out, with no errors.

Load Maxthon & defaulted back to i.maxask.com, losing all open tabs.

Exit & reload & & the tabs are back & it's fine again.

Seems, for quite a while, if there's high CPU (e.g. while Windows is still loading), then Maxthon often crashes or exits out.

Do any other programs crash like this before Windows loads?

 

Tip   Give

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share