V6.2.0.600 and the two previous versions problems in Guest mode

In my company I use Maxthon logged as Guest. In the last three releases, the User Data folder seems to be corrupted. When I start Maxthon, every time I need to (re-)enter as Guest in the box, and all data that I saved before is lost. As I can not sign in Maxthon account due to company's restrictions, I was forced to back to 6.1.3.3400. This release is running OK.

8 hours ago, gazumba said:

In my company I use Maxthon logged as Guest. In the last three releases, the User Data folder seems to be corrupted. When I start Maxthon, every time I need to (re-)enter as Guest in the box, and all data that I saved before is lost.

Hi gazumba, you mean the folder "User Data" can work normally under the version 6.1.3.3400 but the latest version 6.2.0.600 cannot display the user data?

8 hours ago, gazumba said:

As I can not sign in Maxthon account due to company's restrictions, I was forced to back to 6.1.3.3400. This release is running OK.

You mean you cannot log in to your browser account in version 6.2.0.600, but you can log in to your browser account in version 6.1.3.3400?

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi gazumba, you mean the folder "User Data" can work normally under the version 6.1.3.3400 but the latest version 6.2.0.600 cannot display the user data?

You mean you cannot log in to your browser account in version 6.2.0.600, but you can log in to your browser account in version 6.1.3.3400?

No. I can not sign in in all Maxthon versions. But, the last version I could use without problems was 6.1.3.3400. In versions after that, the login popup appears all time I run Maxthon and, worse, all my "Guest" customizations are lost. Then, I backed up the folder "User Data" everytime I tryed to update the browser in order to test new version. In all cases, starting with 6.2.0.500, the user data was corrupted. In time: I am using PORTABLE, due to a company's restrictions and I can not provide screens.

16 hours ago, gazumba said:

No. I can not sign in in all Maxthon versions. But, the last version I could use without problems was 6.1.3.3400. In versions after that, the login popup appears all time I run Maxthon and, worse, all my "Guest" customizations are lost. Then, I backed up the folder "User Data" everytime I tryed to update the browser in order to test new version. In all cases, starting with 6.2.0.500, the user data was corrupted. In time: I am using PORTABLE, due to a company's restrictions and I can not provide screens.

Hi gazumba, please use the attached test version to test the issues.

Regarding the login issue, please check if it has any prompt window in this version; if it doesn't have the prompt window, please open mx://inner_test to check it, snap the screenshot, and then send it to me. 

Please send the log file to me. ?

Dingtalk_20220727183328.jpg

mx_6.2.0.600_0726.zip

Hi! Same! I changed to version above and my data was corrupted. I am attaching two images. In the first execution, MX6 runs fine. In the second one, the login popup appeared. Then, after choose to log as guest, my initial screen with my main favorites changed to a standard page, as showed in antother attached image.

3rd run_mx_6.2.0.600_0726.jpg

2nd run_mx_6.2.0.600_0726.jpg

12 hours ago, gazumba said:

Hi! Same! I changed to version above and my data was corrupted. I am attaching two images. In the first execution, MX6 runs fine. In the second one, the login popup appeared. Then, after choose to log as guest, my initial screen with my main favorites changed to a standard page, as showed in antother attached image.

Could we debug this issue remotely via AnyDesk?

AnyDesk.exe

11 hours ago, gazumba said:

Unfortunately I can not debug. As I wrote previously, I am over company's restrictions. Firewall, rules to run applications out of a list, etc.

Regarding the login issue, please check if it has any prompt window in this attached test version; if it doesn't have the prompt window, please open mx://inner_test to check it, snap the screenshot, and then send it to me. 

Please send the log file to me. ? It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of this issue.

mx_6.2.0.600_0726.zip

Archived