MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.600

BugSir006

Well. Here it comes... "Fix the old, create the new" is our motto. HBO max works. But Disney+ NOT. "Something went wrong (Error 83)"

And the interesting thing is that even netflix didn't work immediately after installation. It's working now. So let's wait another week for the repair. Perhaps.....

disney.png

7 minutes ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Well. Here it comes... "Fix the old, create the new" is our motto. HBO max works. But Disney+ NOT. "Something went wrong (Error 83)"

And the interesting thing is that even netflix didn't work immediately after installation. It's working now. So let's wait another week for the repair. Perhaps.....

disney.png

Do you mean this one?
Looks fine here if it is

977101388_disney.png

3 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

Do you mean this one?
Looks fine here if it is

977101388_disney.png

You lucky.... :D yes classic page Disney+. But i cant play any movie or pop up it. Instantly after when i click to play then show me error 83. Disney says these 5 solutions. So it will be 110% nuber 2 browser incompatibility problem

1. How to fix device incompatibility issues
  2. How to fix browser incompatibility problems
  3. How to fix internet connectivity issues
  4. How to fix hotspot connectivity setbacks
  5. How to fix Disney Plus server faults

10 hours ago, UserMx5 said:

Still not. ?

sorting bookmarks by date added and date updated
Yes this is an important feature 
Please we need it ASAP

14 hours ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

So it will be 110% nuber 2 browser incompatibility problem

I don't think so unless you are running an early version
Maxthon now uses the latest chromium 103 so it's not oudated
My system is win10 and Maxthon installed version .600

45 minutes ago, Mhzayer said:

sorting bookmarks by date added and date updated
Yes this is an important feature 
Please we need it ASAP

I don't understand, is it really that hard to do?!

This has been written about for a very long time.

There is no way they can add this very important feature! Instead, attention is paid to every little detail. ?

1 hour ago, UserMx5 said:

I don't understand, is it really that hard to do?!

This has been written about for a very long time.

There is no way they can add this very important feature! Instead, attention is paid to every little detail. ?

I've tried telling them that they should still fix bugs, but take couple of weeks to focus on little "quality of life" Requests we've made.

1. For example, when you have set to open Fav's etc. in a New Tab, and then you have the New Tab Start Page open, why in the heck haven't they fixed it so when you open Favorites and other links such as the Menu option link to this Forum, the link "replaces" the Start Page.  It's irritating me that I constantly have to manually close this extra open tab (start page).

I mean ya, I want my Fav's and other links that are part of the browser to open in a new tab, but if I'm on the Start Page, it should be replaced instead.

2. Another that irritates the crap out of me is when I have set "Open New Tab Next to Current Tab" (instead of at the end of tabs), when I click the "New Tab" Button in the Tab bar, it opens next to my currently open tab instead of at the end where it should.  So, for now I'm just having to use the "Open at End of Tabs" setting for all tabs, which is irritating when I'm wanting there to be some consistency and common sense operation.  So I don't like it.

I want tabs opening next to the current tab, just NOT the new tab that's created with the New Tab Button, cause intuitively it should open there at the end where you are pressing.

There are some others, but these are two examples of just easy fix unnecessary irritations that I have that still aren't fixed after all this time.
I would also like to point out that I think with the original Maxthon Classic I had these features, so I got used to them.  I know the Standalone Maxthon LOST several features, which is one reason why I switched to using 360Chrome, cause it was almost entirely like the old Maxthon Classic.

I just want the old Maxthon Classic back, at least the features, since they aren't doing a "shell" of IE anymore.
I mean, is this really too much to ask for...?  We started using Maxthon because of all the MODERN browser features it had, so they need to be giving us ALL of those features again.  It's been over 2 years now since MX6 came, so that's long enough of a wait.

1 hour ago, leeuniverse said:

I've tried telling them that they should still fix bugs, but take couple of weeks to focus on little "quality of life" Requests we've made.

I just want the old Maxthon Classic back, at least the features, since they aren't doing a "shell" of IE anymore.
I mean, is this really too much to ask for...?  We started using Maxthon because of all the MODERN browser features it had, so they need to be giving us ALL of those features again.  It's been over 2 years now since MX6 came, so that's long enough of a wait.

_______

I know the Standalone Maxthon LOST several features, which is one reason why I switched to using 360Chrome, cause it was almost entirely like the old Maxthon Classic.

No offense, but sorting bookmarks is much more important than many of the listed details.

Because when you have a lot of bookmarks, it is ABSOLUTELY Impossible to work with the browser 

It's like driving a car without knowing where!

Until you find the right bookmark, you can get old!

_______

Thanks for the tip, I'll try. And also the Cent Browser is also similar. Unfortunately, its development has also stopped a long time ago.

5 hours ago, UserMx5 said:

No offense, but sorting bookmarks is much more important than many of the listed details.

Because when you have a lot of bookmarks, it is ABSOLUTELY Impossible to work with the browser 

It's like driving a car without knowing where!

Until you find the right bookmark, you can get old!

_______

Thanks for the tip, I'll try. And also the Cent Browser is also similar. Unfortunately, its development has also stopped a long time ago.

LOL...  I wasn't discounting your request, I agree with it.  I was just added a couple of other "examples", things that I'm dealing with at least a 100 or so times a day that irritate me.

I've also Requested how they need a similar "sorting" for the PASSWORDS so we can find pw's more easy.  The various columns can't be sorted.

Also, that wasn't a "tip" with 360Chrome, sorry that wasn't clear... :)  Reason being is their last several English versions became "unusable" on YouTube for certain bitrates like 720p, 1080p (I'm on YouTube hours a day), I think the other bitrates worked if I remember right, but not those, the videos would freeze.  That's really the reason I'm even back using Maxthon.  I would still be using 360Chrome until Maxthon had all the missing features they should have almost all of which I requested 2+ years ago for MX6.

360Chrome has a newer version, but it's all in Chinese still, don't know if they will ever translate it.  There ARE some missing things with 360Chrome also, like you can't edit the pw's, and a few other little things.  They just had some of my most common wanted things at the time, like the features I mentioned above, a middle tab bar, etc. that Maxthon lost when it went standalone.

It makes me sad Maxthon didn't go Chromium when it went standalone, all that development time lost.  It could have been Vivaldi, which has really almost everything Maxthon should have, just it has some nuances that I can't stand, such as greyscale Favorite icons, scrolling Favorites dropdown (I like multicolumn favs like Maxthon has), the Menu on the Left instead of the right, off the top of my head, the biggest things I hate.

I love how the browser is so configurable otherwise though, and you can export pw's, etc.  If Vivaldi didn't have those little things that are BIG irritations for me I would be using Vivaldi instead similar to how some other long time Maxthon users have went to Vivaldi.  You remember them when you see their username.  Talked with them some on the Vivaldi forum.

Anyway, hope Maxthon get's on the ball soon with adding so many missing features...

16 minutes ago, observer said:

ok, @Mhzayer, @Chemodan I should be a little bit longer.

when you try to download smth, www.lostfilm.tv opens new tab with insearch.site.

Mx 6.2.0.xxx in Ultra mode shows an error (on screenshot) and on reload changes https: to http: and vice versa. This I meant "broken".image.png.27f1c3e80fa19ac79b0631bea3db8aea.png

The site downloads a torrent file which was OK with me

On 7/22/2022 at 10:03 PM, yyakob1 said:

i am using win10 and win11

double click on the popup video dont resize the video to full screen,
taking the popup to the side of the screen dont resize it to be half screen as it works with MX5

Issue recorded. ?

16 hours ago, observer said:

ok, @Mhzayer, @Chemodan I should be a little bit longer.

when you try to download smth, www.lostfilm.tv opens new tab with insearch.site.

Mx 6.2.0.xxx in Ultra mode shows an error (on screenshot) and on reload changes https: to http: and vice versa. This I meant "broken".image.png.27f1c3e80fa19ac79b0631bea3db8aea.png

Hi observer, could you please provide a short video of this issue?

This is to report that with 6.2.0.600 I've apparently lost (again!) all my custom search engine definitions ? With 6.2.0.505 it was not possible to edit the list of search engines but they worked correctly, with 6.2.0.600 they're simply all gone. Is there a simple way for me to back up this particular setting for later use so I could quickly restore it in case of accident like this? Thanks in advance.

Archived