Maxthon for Linux

Ages long time user of Maxthon here. Finally decided to move my activities away from the Microsoft spyworld to Linux. However, bad surprise. Maxthon for Linux has been stopped developing like 8 years ago, the old versions can't install because of dependecies (e.g. my distro's library libgcrypt20 is incompaible with the required libgcrypt11 in V.1.0.5 Maxthon for linux etc). And I could not get my already big and valuable logins data out from Passkeeper in order to import them somehow to e.g. Firefox on linux. Got only the asterisk hidden passwords by Crtl-C after selecting all lines. So I will have to manually read and copy/paste each single password into a file will take me a week. Too bad Maxthon ignores the Linux world, so the 'cloud' is rather limited.

19 hours ago, MxBob said:

Ages long time user of Maxthon here. Finally decided to move my activities away from the Microsoft spyworld to Linux. However, bad surprise. Maxthon for Linux has been stopped developing like 8 years ago, the old versions can't install because of dependecies (e.g. my distro's library libgcrypt20 is incompaible with the required libgcrypt11 in V.1.0.5 Maxthon for linux etc).

Hi MxBob, our apologies as Maxthon is now focusing on Windows and iOS.

19 hours ago, MxBob said:

And I could not get my already big and valuable logins data out from Passkeeper in order to import them somehow to e.g. Firefox on linux. Got only the asterisk hidden passwords by Crtl-C after selecting all lines. So I will have to manually read and copy/paste each single password into a file will take me a week.

Sorry for the hassle but Passkeeper is highly encrypted to make sure data will not be hacked or stolen.

Archived