Passport won't sign in.

Cannot log into Maxthon passport, no matter what I do. Not with multiple data clears and uninstall, not even on portable version (or different versions). Maxnote also ceases to work. Update check also fails.
When I try to do passkeeper when I was logged in, it'd say "Network error [object Object]", so I signed out and cannot get back in and it gives that error whether wrong password or right. ) :

Captura de pantalla (74)(2).png

On 7/16/2022 at 6:09 AM, PHANX0M said:

Cannot log into Maxthon passport, no matter what I do. Not with multiple data clears and uninstall, not even on portable version (or different versions). Maxnote also ceases to work. Update check also fails.
When I try to do passkeeper when I was logged in, it'd say "Network error [object Object]", so I signed out and cannot get back in and it gives that error whether wrong password or right. ) :

Hi PHANX0M and @KS, kindly click on "sign in” button a couple more times after you have entered the password and you should be able to login to Passkeeper from uu.me

On 7/16/2022 at 6:09 AM, PHANX0M said:

Hi PHANX0M, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.505?

9 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

able to login to Passkeeper from uu.me

I tried 4 devices(disabled all addons & one device is android) and 3 different locations(including VPN) none of them worked.
It just keeps on rotating and never allows me to enter details.

{81A1814D-F234-4F88-BA4E-535138E06894}.png

Also after I click on login I see this in Console:

{AD8B8E72-9C14-4C16-9E98-D9D68EB7120A}.png

13 hours ago, KS said:

I tried 4 devices(disabled all addons & one device is android) and 3 different locations(including VPN) none of them worked.
It just keeps on rotating and never allows me to enter details.

Hi KS, sorry, the uu.me only can be accessed by the Maxthon browser, because the uu.me was attacked by some people, and our engineers added the limitation.

On 7/18/2022 at 5:12 AM, BugSir009 said:

kindly click on "sign in” button a couple more times after you have entered the password and you should be able to login to Passkeeper from uu.me

I have tried 17 times to eneter password and cannot login to Passkeeper. Maxthon version is 6.1.3.3100 (Win 11 pro). Localy stored passwords are missing, cannot access online, Maxthon filling wrong passwords into fields ... What is happening with Passkeeper?

7 hours ago, veljo said:

I have tried 17 times to eneter password and cannot login to Passkeeper. Maxthon version is 6.1.3.3100 (Win 11 pro). Localy stored passwords are missing, cannot access online, Maxthon filling wrong passwords into fields ... What is happening with Passkeeper?

Hi veljo, Passkeeper has been attacked by some people and that is why the engineers are setting more restriction to it. Could you try again by downloading the latest version V6.2.0.505 ?

On 7/18/2022 at 8:10 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi PHANX0M, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.505?

On 7/17/2022 at 11:12 PM, BugSir009 said:

Hi PHANX0M and @KS, kindly click on "sign in” button a couple more times after you have entered the password and you should be able to login to Passkeeper from uu.me

Does not work no matter how many times I click or whether it's with that version or not.

And I'm trying to sign into Passport in the first place, not even trying the uu.me right now (or passkeeper).

9 hours ago, PHANX0M said:

Does not work no matter how many times I click or whether it's with that version or not.

And I'm trying to sign into Passport in the first place, not even trying the uu.me right now (or passkeeper).

Hi PHANXOM, please open the System Settings to check Firewall & network protection > Advanced settings > Inbound Rules & Outbound Rules. Please ensure that the inbound rules and outbound rules allowed Maxthon access.

Please check if the system safe or antivirus software has the limitation or not for the device port.

Dingtalk_20220722104435.jpg

On 7/21/2022 at 10:53 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi PHANXOM, please open the System Settings to check Firewall & network protection > Advanced settings > Inbound Rules & Outbound Rules. Please ensure that the inbound rules and outbound rules allowed Maxthon access.

Please check if the system safe or antivirus software has the limitation or not for the device port.

Dingtalk_20220722104435.jpg

That's not the problem. And it still won't work.

Hi PHANX0M,

1. Could you let me know when did this issue begin? After the new core version 6.2.0.xxx or before the new core version?

2. Please try this issue in the attached test version, and check if it has the prompt window; if it does not have any prompt window, please open mx://inner_test to check the content, snap the screenshot and send it to me. 

3. Open the folder "User Data" > "Log Files," and send the log file to me.

Maxthon Snap20220726111833.png

mx_6.2.0.600_0726.zip

Archived