MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.505

BugSir006

6 hours ago, Cookie_Monster said:

Edit: Can't seem to add search engines too. The "Add Search Engine" box will pop up and after filling in all the info and clicking "OK", it will say "Settings Saved" but nothing will appear in the search engine list.

Bug reported. 

1 hour ago, Chemodan said:

Hi!. I have it set to New Tab.

Please try to disable the extensions then try this issue again. ?

1 hour ago, Chemodan said:

ps How can I hide large pictures under the spoiler?

Could you please describe this issue in detail?

31 minutes ago, Zura Chelidze said:

Something wrong with passkeeper

Hi Zura Chelidze, please provide a screenshot or a short video of this issue.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Ben.L.Salomon, could you please provide a short video of this issue? To record the video, you can use Bandicam

To much work. 3 screens make same. I simply play a video on YouTube, for example. I'll let it play just mute it on the tab. If you unmute it again, the icon will remain in a white circle.

Bug1.png

Bug2.png

Bug3.png

14 hours ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

To much work. 3 screens make same. I simply play a video on YouTube, for example. I'll let it play just mute it on the tab. If you unmute it again, the icon will remain in a white circle.

Bug1.png

Bug2.png

Bug3.png

Bug reported. 

Hello,
The Bookmarks bar in Maxthon seems to shrink to the left, see Figure 1.
I had to go to the "Hide Bookmarks bar" and select another option, such as switching from "Title and icon" to "Title only", and the bookmarks bar would return to normal. See Figure 2 and Figure 3.
But when I closed Maxthon and restarted Maxthon, the problem reappeared.

Strangely, it doesn't seem to happen with Maxthon on my another computer. I don't know what is causing this problem.
Please help to confirm and resolve this issue.
thanks.

Figure 1:

01.thumb.png.342b7cc6358af9f2d45856218a31fed8.png

Figure 2:

02.thumb.png.2cb1a6ebb4c964e0cd7f47056a1ae626.png

Figure3:

03.thumb.png.7909ab679441639b4b6b4a90c253dc65.png

On 7/15/2022 at 4:13 PM, BugSir006 said:

Dear BugSir006, what are your plans for sorting bookmarks by date added and date updated? Now there is only sorting by name.

I've been writing for a while now ?. This feature is sorely missed!

16 hours ago, Chernsha said:

Hello,
The Bookmarks bar in Maxthon seems to shrink to the left, see Figure 1.
I had to go to the "Hide Bookmarks bar" and select another option, such as switching from "Title and icon" to "Title only", and the bookmarks bar would return to normal. See Figure 2 and Figure 3.
But when I closed Maxthon and restarted Maxthon, the problem reappeared.

Strangely, it doesn't seem to happen with Maxthon on my another computer. I don't know what is causing this problem.
Please help to confirm and resolve this issue.
thanks.

Figure 1:

01.thumb.png.342b7cc6358af9f2d45856218a31fed8.png

Figure 2:

02.thumb.png.2cb1a6ebb4c964e0cd7f47056a1ae626.png

Figure3:

03.thumb.png.7909ab679441639b4b6b4a90c253dc65.png

Hi Chernsha, could you try to disable all your extensions and see if this problem still persist?

14 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

Screenshot 2022-07-19 134535.jpg

Hi Zura Chelidze, this known bug has been reported to the development team. They are looking into it and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

14 hours ago, UserMx5 said:

Dear BugSir006, what are your plans for sorting bookmarks by date added and date updated? Now there is only sorting by name.

I've been writing for a while now ?. This feature is sorely missed!

This function will be added to the future version. ?

16 minutes ago, Pablo(92131) said:

Can't click and pass to next pictures on this site or any page from this news website: https://odia.ig.com.br/rio-de-janeiro/2022/07/6436653-praia-de-grumari-na-zona-oeste-do-rio-e-eleita-a-melhor-da-america-do-sul.html

Hi Pablo(92131), please disable the extensions then try this issue again. ?

9 minutes ago, thereddevilrulez said:

I cannot try the attached file since am using MX6 portable as mentioned and also, MX5 is currently still installed due to MX6 failing to import years of history.

You could use 7z to extract it then use it as the portable version. ?

23 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi Chernsha, could you try to disable all your extensions and see if this problem still persist?

Hi Zura Chelidze, this known bug has been reported to the development team. They are looking into it and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Hi BugSir009, 

After I try to close all extensions,
The problem still exists.

05.thumb.png.d0d028cab8fb2f8972ba67013c377aca.png

Hi!

There is a bug in passkeeper - when browse some pages after sign-in it stays show password update from each page with password field cleared.

For example - on Aliexpress site.

If form just closed - nothing dangerous occurs, can continue surfing. But just annoying...

1 hour ago, hfa said:

Hi!

There is a bug in passkeeper - when browse some pages after sign-in it stays show password update from each page with password field cleared.

For example - on Aliexpress site.

If form just closed - nothing dangerous occurs, can continue surfing. But just annoying...

Hi hfa, this is a known bug and the engineers will try to fix it as soon as possible.

25 minutes ago, leeuniverse said:

Hey Chernsha....

Is that "space" above your TAB part of your browser?  How do you have that space?

Is it a particular "Theme" you're using, or is it just your edit of the screenshot adding the extra black space?

Thanks

It can be part of the wallpaper or desktop color. You see, the window isn't maximized.

addition/correction:

When the Maxthon isn't maximized, there is some space on the top.

image.thumb.png.4b721fb817687674c8dbda8a6712f00e.png

5 hours ago, observer said:

It can be part of the wallpaper or desktop color. You see, the window isn't maximized.

addition/correction:

When the Maxthon isn't maximized, there is some space on the top.

image.thumb.png.4b721fb817687674c8dbda8a6712f00e.png

Ah, darn...

I've actually Requested they add a "space" like that to the top, some browsers have it cause for me it makes the Tabs at the Top of the browser a bit more comfortable to use, so I don't "need" a "middle tab bar" which I like the best.  It can be a "setting" also, Vivaldi has such a setting.

I don't know when if ever they are going to get to all the requests we have for "quality of life" with the browser, especially this particular request of mine.
Anyway, thanks...

UPDATE: Just tested it, and while the Active Tab looks good, the Inactive Tabs don't look good at all with Maxthons particular tab design.  There's too much "space" between the top of the Tabs and the top of the screen/browser.
I wonder if a "smaller" space between would make it better, they would have to test.  Or, they might need to design the tabs in the traditional way, "rounded" or whatever like the other browsers which DO have a space as either default or a setting.

Archived