MX6 PC Beta Release 6.2.0.500

BugSir006

16 hours ago, nogain said:

I confirm bug, any URL shortcut does not open (Windows 10 and 11) if clicked.

If dragged in to a browser window, it opens.

working fine here 

11 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

So, is that the "Video Floatbar" that's the "Setting" under Advanced in settings?

If so, it doesn't appear to be working for me either.  I had to re-enable it though cause I don't use it, but it's still not showing up even after re-opening the browser.

It doesn't show up here too
Although it's fine for me because i'm using Internetdownloadmanager IDM which saves me from all that hustle
BTW
google translate popout is missing too
I used to see it pop up whenever I select anything which was very helpful 

no comments loading on Youtube.

Could you please provide a short video or a screenshot of this issue?

They load when you disable Adblock. There doesn't seem to be anywhere in adblock where you can allow comments. Works fine in MX5.

Tried reinstalling 6.2.500 x64 exe again several times with antivirus (Panda Dome) enabled and disabled. Installer goes to 25% then stops. Gives this (see photo 1) NX 6 will not open. 

I reninstalled 6.1.3.4000. It works fine.

Then tried installing new version 6.2.0.505 with antivirus (Panda Dome) enabled and disabled. Installer completes 100% (asks if I want to reopen browser) but doesn't (re)open. Installation gives me this (photo 2).

Have gone back to 6.1.3.4000

(Copied to 6.2.0.505 Thread)

MaxthonSnap20220714152144.png

MaxthonSnap20220715190213.png

11 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi leeuniverse, could you please provide this theme or skin image for testing?

Uh, it's YOUR "Default" Skin.... Dark version.  (though, when I installed Classic was selected)

Also, I've noticed with the default themes your theme doesn't change when you select them, (and this has actually been this way for a LONG TIME).  The theme only changes when you try a 3rd Party theme.

UPDATE, actually when you change one of the default themes only the top right button outline color changes, the X, Restore, Minimize, Customize UI.  Otherwise, I don't see any changes with the Default Skins, Classic, Dark, Light, and it's been this way forever.  Seems only the Dark Skin works, which is fine, cause it's best (other than the top right button changes I mention above).

20 hours ago, Chernsha said:

When multiple tabs are opened(more than 20 tabs), as shown in Figure 1,
Click on one of the tabs, then close it.
Then the entire tab is shrunk to the left drop-down as shown in Figure 2.
Then when I clicked the mouse, it was restored and expanded as shown in Figure 1,
Is this a normal situation?

When multiple tabs are opened(more than 20 tabs), as shown in Figure 1,
Click on one of the tabs, then close it.
Then the entire tab is shrunk to the left drop-down as shown in Figure 2.
Then when I clicked the mouse, it was restored and expanded as shown in Figure 1,
Is this a normal situation?

Just installed the latest version, 6.2.0.505 and this does not happen.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

On 7/15/2022 at 3:00 PM, nogain said:

Hi BugSir006, simple create a schortcut (right mouse button on desktop, new, link, www.maxthon.com) on your desktop and try to open (obviously opening links must be assigned to Maxthon). ?

Hi nogain, please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.505. ?

On 7/18/2022 at 2:05 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi nogain, please try this issue in the latest version 6.2.0.505. ?

Hi BugSir006, thanks, I noticed that to solve the problem you have to disable and restore Maxthon as the default browser several times from predefined applications of Windows.

Archived