As I remember ABP successfully worked at previous versions on android. But now ABP is not working at all. ABP is switched on settings and some filter lists are selected. But q-ty of blocked items are 0. How to fix it?

Maxthon verions  - 6.0.3.2000

Android version - 10

3 hours ago, sercherry said:

As I remember ABP successfully worked at previous versions on android. But now ABP is not working at all. ABP is switched on settings and some filter lists are selected. But q-ty of blocked items are 0. How to fix it?

Maxthon verions  - 6.0.3.2000

Android version - 10

Hi sercherry, could you let us know on which websites did you encounter this issue? Kindly let us know the websites you have visited so we could test it out on our end. 

19 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi sercherry, could you let us know on which websites did you encounter this issue? Kindly let us know the websites you have visited so we could test it out on our end. 

I've reinstall maxthin and it seems adblock started to work. But some sites still have more ads. Could you please check for example this site https://www.drive2.ru/l/622045680831056346/ 

On 7/14/2022 at 7:38 AM, BugSir009 said:

Hi Mhzayer, the attached is just the test version. The developers are trying to make sure all run well before releasing the actual version for downloading.

So why is it updated to me through Google Play?

Archived