MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.3400

BugSir006

Hello!

Good you've added CloudFlare 1.1.1.1, but could you also add 1.1.1.2 (no malware) & 1.1.1.3 (no malware or adult sites)?

For reference, still getting: lose open tabs upon restart, missing or incorrect icons in download manager, info too quick to read on installer screens, lies on installer screens (Mx5 features & latest Chromium), missing favicons on QuickLaunch (however, I do see, finally, "Colour" is spelt correctly for UK English), etc... i.e. all the same stuff been reporting for ages!

I monitor releases of all major web browsers & see them releasing, sometimes twice in a week, Chromium updates, but Maxthon is still stuck on 96.0.4664.45, which is nearly NINE MONTHS old... You keep saying it's a priority, but it doesn't feel like it as you should be updating to new stable Chromium within days of it's release.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:59 AM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Ok HBO max works :D But Disney+ NOT :D Are you fuc..... kidding me ???? :D Yea and Netflix is broken too!!! Great JOB time to downgrade

The dev team will update the browser core to fix this issue. ?

20 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, could you please send a short video of this issue to me?

Not sure what you think that will achieve... When closing Maxthon, while I have multiple tabs open, with "Continue where you left off" ticked, upon reloading, often (but this week not always (I think only twice so far with this version)), ALL open tabs are lost & start page is set to i.maxask.com

Huge CPU, Memory, GPU and Power usage for last bunch of versions. This version even my mouse get frozen time to time. I have literally close MX6 to work with other programs...very bad.

Program automatically crashes during the sleep. Upon resuming, there are multiple instances of MX6 processes running that consume 100% cpu usage. 

15 hours ago, Refix2 said:

it should be "zaloguj", there was this bug in previous versions as well. I have provided the correct spelling in the translation project.

Thank you for pointing this issue out. It will be fixed in the next version. ?

Hello!

Once again, getting blank white page with empty title bar & no more upon loading...

Sometimes can't exit unless use task manager & then sometimes need to manually terminated each process.

Tried renaming the extension folder & made no difference.

Reinstalled-same; uninstalled, keeping data & reinstalled-same; uninstalled, without keeping data & reinstalled-same; uninstalled, without keeping data, using HiBit Uninstaller to identify & remove 'left overs' & reinstalled-same... not looking good here!

Finally, after uninstalling with HiBit, removing left overs, clearing redundant registry settings & temporary files & then reinstalling, finally got it to load... this has happened multiple times before, with multiple versions & the 'fix' varies each time

Can not save/restore form data on https://xn--90adear.xn--p1ai/check/fines.

Then using Chrome themes tabbar is taller then using MX theme.

Will it be possible to change buttons icons to prettier ones, like in previous versions?

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Once again, getting blank white page with empty title bar & no more upon loading...

Sometimes can't exit unless use task manager & then sometimes need to manually terminated each process.

Tried renaming the extension folder & made no difference.

Reinstalled-same; uninstalled, keeping data & reinstalled-same; uninstalled, without keeping data & reinstalled-same; uninstalled, without keeping data, using HiBit Uninstaller to identify & remove 'left overs' & reinstalled-same... not looking good here!

Finally, after uninstalling with HiBit, removing left overs, clearing redundant registry settings & temporary files & then reinstalling, finally got it to load... this has happened multiple times before, with multiple versions & the 'fix' varies each time

Hi MichaelC362, if this issue happens again, please open the task manager, find the main process, right-click on it to create a dmp file, compress it and send it to me.

Capture Maxthon20220706200809.png

Archived