×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.3400


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

Hello!

Good you've added CloudFlare 1.1.1.1, but could you also add 1.1.1.2 (no malware) & 1.1.1.3 (no malware or adult sites)?

For reference, still getting: lose open tabs upon restart, missing or incorrect icons in download manager, info too quick to read on installer screens, lies on installer screens (Mx5 features & latest Chromium), missing favicons on QuickLaunch (however, I do see, finally, "Colour" is spelt correctly for UK English), etc... i.e. all the same stuff been reporting for ages!

I monitor releases of all major web browsers & see them releasing, sometimes twice in a week, Chromium updates, but Maxthon is still stuck on 96.0.4664.45, which is nearly NINE MONTHS old... You keep saying it's a priority, but it doesn't feel like it as you should be updating to new stable Chromium within days of it's release.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2022 at 12:59 AM, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Ok HBO max works :D But Disney+ NOT :D Are you fuc..... kidding me ???? :D Yea and Netflix is broken too!!! Great JOB time to downgrade

The dev team will update the browser core to fix this issue. ?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/2/2022 at 4:55 PM, MichaelC362 said:

For reference, still getting: lose open tabs upon restart

Hi MichaelC362, could you please send a short video of this issue to me?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, could you please send a short video of this issue to me?

Not sure what you think that will achieve... When closing Maxthon, while I have multiple tabs open, with "Continue where you left off" ticked, upon reloading, often (but this week not always (I think only twice so far with this version)), ALL open tabs are lost & start page is set to i.maxask.com

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

This version has high cpu even at idle. Using Portable MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.3400 on Win 10 x64.

All versions do except the early ones of 2 years ago ...i hate that it uses high GPU and CPU it 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Huge CPU, Memory, GPU and Power usage for last bunch of versions. This version even my mouse get frozen time to time. I have literally close MX6 to work with other programs...very bad.

 

Program automatically crashes during the sleep. Upon resuming, there are multiple instances of MX6 processes running that consume 100% cpu usage. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Refix2 said:

it should be "zaloguj", there was this bug in previous versions as well. I have provided the correct spelling in the translation project.

Thank you for pointing this issue out. It will be fixed in the next version. ?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

Once again, getting blank white page with empty title bar & no more upon loading...

Sometimes can't exit unless use task manager & then sometimes need to manually terminated each process.

Tried renaming the extension folder & made no difference.

Reinstalled-same; uninstalled, keeping data & reinstalled-same; uninstalled, without keeping data & reinstalled-same; uninstalled, without keeping data, using HiBit Uninstaller to identify & remove 'left overs' & reinstalled-same... not looking good here!

Finally, after uninstalling with HiBit, removing left overs, clearing redundant registry settings & temporary files & then reinstalling, finally got it to load... this has happened multiple times before, with multiple versions & the 'fix' varies each time

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @thereddevilrulez @BenReiley @Alpha07, did you experience high CPU usage during start-up or all the while when you are surfing using the browser? Do you also have alot of extensions installed? If possible, could you send us a video when you experience this CPU usage problem so we can forward to the developers for them to check further?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can not save/restore form data on https://xn--90adear.xn--p1ai/check/fines.

Then using Chrome themes tabbar is taller then using MX theme.

Will it be possible to change buttons icons to prettier ones, like in previous versions?

Untitled.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, S1v said:

Can not save/restore form data on https://xn--90adear.xn--p1ai/check/fines.

Hi S1v, this page cannot be opened. Could you provide another URL, or do other web pages that have a similar issue?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Once again, getting blank white page with empty title bar & no more upon loading...

Sometimes can't exit unless use task manager & then sometimes need to manually terminated each process.

Tried renaming the extension folder & made no difference.

Reinstalled-same; uninstalled, keeping data & reinstalled-same; uninstalled, without keeping data & reinstalled-same; uninstalled, without keeping data, using HiBit Uninstaller to identify & remove 'left overs' & reinstalled-same... not looking good here!

Finally, after uninstalling with HiBit, removing left overs, clearing redundant registry settings & temporary files & then reinstalling, finally got it to load... this has happened multiple times before, with multiple versions & the 'fix' varies each time

Hi MichaelC362, if this issue happens again, please open the task manager, find the main process, right-click on it to create a dmp file, compress it and send it to me.

Capture Maxthon20220706200809.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, bobad1 said:

Netflix doesn't work!

NetFlix throws an errot "M7121-1331", incompatible browser.

Thanks!

I do not know if I will comfort you, but it works for me

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.