How can I ask passkeeper to resume asking saving again?

36 minutes ago, scottchu.tw said:

Previously, for some login page, I choose not to ask saving anymore. How can I resume the asking behavior again?

Hi scottchu.tw, you could log into uu.me and go into Passkeeper to click on Exceptional. Delete those websites that you would like MX6 to resume the asking behaviour and you will be prompted again the next time.

image.png

38 minutes ago, scottchu.tw said:

In MX5, I can right click to select 'save' option but MX6 doesn't support this function.

Currently we do support the right click save form function. Could you provide us the link of the website that does not support so we could check?

image.png

4 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I find the problem. one of our web page is using NT Login authentication. If I choose no more ask saving before. When I do login again and type in username/password, when I right click, there's no save menu item.

Hi scottchu.tw, could you please try to test this issue in MX5? If this function can work in MX5 but MX6 does not support it, please send the specific URL or a short video of it to me. I will forward this info to the dev team for analysis. ?

Archived