MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.3100

BugSir006

What did you do with the download again? Download is not possible. For a couple of seconds, the download resumes at a speed of 1-10 kb / s and stops again. For a couple of seconds, the download resumes at a speed of 1 kb / s and again stands still.

Guys who managed to download, please upload to a normal file sharing service.

изображение.png.2c88d4693f4e05f08fc827685ffaf490.png

изображение.png.464b2d1ae82374cdcc56abebb5a1bcfd.png

image.png.468c96cf64d2f656845dbc96b94f521a.png

Hello!

1. STILL previous version didn't update, despite update beta ticked
2. STILL lies during installing (NOT latest Chromium & NOT all Mx5 features)
3. took MUCH longer to install (normally 10-20 seconds, but this time 2-3 minutes
4. had Mx6 running with multiple open tabs when installing update, after Mx6 restart, lost all tabs (despite 'continue where you left off' ticked
5. STILL ridiculously out-of-date Chromium… seriously, can you not understand why this is soooo important!?
6. STILL spell check doesn’t work
7. you don't seem to be addressing ANY of the issues being reported by almost everyone - the fixes you release always seem to be for minor, rarely used features, rather than the big, glaring problems... fix the big issues first & the little ones might not even then exist!

1 hour ago, ero35 said:

suggestion:

1- Please update Chromium version 
      (Maxthon 96.....  Chromium stable 102....)
2- using google account (alternative)
3- video downloader

I agree with point 1, the worst thing is that they are stuck at Chromium 96 version. ?

1 hour ago, MichaelC362 said:

STILL lies during installing (NOT latest Chromium & NOT all Mx5 features)

I totally agree! Until now, there is not even an elementary sorting of bookmarks by date added, date modified. Only by name.

How can you work with bookmarks without it?!

All this is in the 5th version.

Безымянный.jpg

Hello!

1. Once again (EVERY time!), can confim missing or incorrect icons for programs listed in download manager

2. Download manager isn't sizeable, like it was in Mx5...when an entry is too long to fit in the box, it's shortened & dots added, but placing cursor on filename doesn't show the whole name

3. In quick launch, STILL most shortcuts have missing website icon (favicon?), despite website having a logo (favicon)... Mx5, briefly, had selectable logos, with multiple options, for many websites (don't know if this was from website or internal Mx5 gallery)

4. When adding/editing a quick launch shortcut, despite language being set to UK English, "Colour" is still spelt "Color" (USA)

5. Nice to see Jeff posting in forum... can't remember when last saw comments from him!

4 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

7. you don't seem to be addressing ANY of the issues being reported by almost everyone - the fixes you release always seem to be for minor, rarely used features, rather than the big, glaring problems... fix the big issues first & the little ones might not even then exist!

This is actually something that I hope they address soon...

All the Bugs and Feature Requests that the "active users" report and need should at some point be a focus rather than LOST in the million and one requests/reports and end up never being gotten to or taking forever to get to.

To be fair they DO try to fix some issues, like they did fix one bug I reported very quickly, but indeed they do miss alot.
Anyway, I do hope they focus more on these things we regulars deal with, our biggest concerns....  I'm still being tempted by Vivaldi, and really the biggest thing stopping me is Maxthon is very clean looking, a well designed UI, even though Vivaldi has FAR more features, some important big ones.

4 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

This is actually something that I hope they address soon...

All the Bugs and Feature Requests that the "active users" report and need should at some point be a focus rather than LOST in the million and one requests/reports and end up never being gotten to or taking forever to get to.

To be fair they DO try to fix some issues, like they did fix one bug I reported very quickly, but indeed they do miss alot.
Anyway, I do hope they focus more on these things we regulars deal with, our biggest concerns....  I'm still being tempted by Vivaldi, and really the biggest thing stopping me is Maxthon is very clean looking, a well designed UI, even though Vivaldi has FAR more features, some important big ones.

I wish they clarify why they are so way behind with the Chromium Build version 
I think many bugs and issues will be fixed as soon as they use the latest chromium 
but still they're trying to fix issues that will be reported over and over because of not fixing the main engine 

On 6/11/2022 at 4:27 AM, Magdalene said:

Finally downloaded and installed. Last session not opening bug on initial opening of browser has returned.

Hi Magdalene, do you mean the browser could not launch when customizing the flags or the Last session could not open when launching the browser via the webpage desktop shortcut?

On 6/11/2022 at 4:24 PM, MichaelC362 said:

3. took MUCH longer to install (normally 10-20 seconds, but this time 2-3 minutes

Hi MichaelC362, I tried to test this issue on differenct devices, but haven't reproduced it, could you please provide a short video of it?

On 6/11/2022 at 4:24 PM, MichaelC362 said:

4. had Mx6 running with multiple open tabs when installing update, after Mx6 restart, lost all tabs (despite 'continue where you left off' ticked

On 6/11/2022 at 6:38 PM, MichaelC362 said:

1. Once again (EVERY time!), can confim missing or incorrect icons for programs listed in download manager

Sorry, these issues are still being analyzed.

On 6/11/2022 at 6:38 PM, MichaelC362 said:

but placing cursor on filename doesn't show the whole name

Issue reported.

@BugSir006

Hi Magdalene, do you mean the browser could not launch when customizing the flags or the Last session could not open when launching the browser via the webpage desktop shortcut?

When opening the browser using Last Session as opening tab (set in Settings) the Last session details do not load. If I close this tab and then open using dropdown button (right click on reopen last tab button) Last Session opens correctly.

12 hours ago, Magdalene said:

When opening the browser using Last Session as opening tab (set in Settings) the Last session details do not load. If I close this tab and then open using dropdown button (right click on reopen last tab button) Last Session opens correctly.

This known bug will be fixed as soon as possible. ?

On 6/11/2022 at 9:55 AM, ero35 said:

suggestion:

3- video downloader

Maxthon....

do you have an answer ?

On 6/11/2022 at 2:55 PM, ero35 said:

Hi ero35, requests recorded.

On 6/11/2022 at 2:55 PM, ero35 said:

3- video downloader

You could use the resource sniffer extension to download videos :)

Sorry for repeating but I believe that the priority should always be safety and then functionality. And our version (96) contains serious security bugs. Too much, too much time goes by for the core change. Something has to change quickly in your policy!

On 6/10/2022 at 10:43 PM, migel said:

Hi,
i try download all links and my Kaspersky says WARNING WEB PHISHING etc.

Untitled.jpg

YOU STILL ON THIS PUTIN/KGB-SPY SOFT?! BE REAL, USE ESET AND DON'T LET KASPER-BOTS TAKE ALL YOUR PRIVATE INFO!

Archived