MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.3.3000

BugSir006

Hello!

1. Had maybe a dozen tabs open, installed this version & upon restarting, lost all of the open tabs, despite "Continue where you left off" ticked.

2. During installation, screens still go by too quick to read (& still contain lies about Mx5 features & Chromium).

3. Despite saying you'd update the Chromium core in the next version, you're still on 96.0.4664.45, which is woefully out-of-date.

4. On Quick Launch, when adding a new shortcut, for UK English, "Colour" is still spelt "Color".

5. Previous version didn't upgrade & said it was up-to-date.

6. Still getting duplicate entries in download manager & still missing or incorrect (user icon instead) icons for programs (didn't get in previous version, so bug re-introduced!).

7. Clicking the download manager icon to display the window still doesn't close it if currently open.

8. Spell check not working (e.g. here on the forum).

I wonder why auto-update never works and you always have to download manually? We go to the item Help - About the browser ... Mx checks, but always writes that it is updated. And you always have to download. It doesn't work on the portable version? Then remove this item from the menu. Or does it never work? Then take it away even more.

222.png

10 hours ago, Ben.L.Salomon said:

Well HBO max problem still not fixed. But now i found where is the problem!! "Browser Not Supported" 

Can you update core to last ver.... ?!? Thank You.

It must be where you are located. I can watch HBO Max without any problem. I'm in the United States.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

12 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

It must be where you are located. I can watch HBO Max without any problem. I'm in the United States.

Well its 50/50. HBO is officially supported in my country over two month. And error "Browser Not Supported" has showed after update on 6.1.3.3000

Lack of translations of some options, the matter does not only apply to this version, but there was this lack in the earlier versions. I did not report it, hoping that it will be corrected in the next one, but unfortunately it did not happen. The second thing is IE mode where I can't display the image from the IP camera.
IE and Edge deal with it without a problem, while Maxthon reports a message about the lack of a plug-in, but its installation does not solve the problem :(. (Win'10, Win'11 x64)

Screen1.png

Screen2.png

Screen3.png

Screen4.png

Screen5.png

Screen6.png

20 hours ago, Refix2 said:

Lack of translations of some options, the matter does not only apply to this version, but there was this lack in the earlier versions. I did not report it, hoping that it will be corrected in the next one, but unfortunately it did not happen.

Hi Refix2, the Polish language is still being translated, would you like to join our translation project and help us to complete the translation?

20 hours ago, Refix2 said:

The second thing is IE mode where I can't display the image from the IP camera.
IE and Edge deal with it without a problem, while Maxthon reports a message about the lack of a plug-in, but its installation does not solve the problem :(. (Win'10, Win'11 x64)

Could you please provide a short video of this issue?

On 6/2/2022 at 10:15 PM, MichaelC362 said:

1. Had maybe a dozen tabs open, installed this version & upon restarting, lost all of the open tabs, despite "Continue where you left off" ticked.

Issue reported. ?

On 6/2/2022 at 10:15 PM, MichaelC362 said:

6. Still getting duplicate entries in download manager

Could you please provide a short video of this issue? I will forward the video to the dev team for analysis.

12 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Refix2, the Polish language is still being translated, would you like to join our translation project and help us to complete the translation?

Could you please provide a short video of this issue?

I already belong to the translation project group and sometimes I fill in the gaps. A short video is attached.

Hello good day every one at MAXTHON 6... not to be disrespectful but i do not think that MX6 is easy for yall to fix and make 100% stable... I know it is that yall do it your way but clearly seeing the comments people drop this is a terrible browser with so many mistakes it is ridiculous.. at this point in asking myself is it even safe to even use this browser for a lot of people everybody is complaining rightfully... flashpeak slim jet (64 bit) is a browser you guys should model MX6 after that thing is so stable it is ridiculous..

The ONLY reason i STILL use MX6 is because of the ctrl+left click mouse to copy pictures and also the hold in right mouse click for the line draw/marker line/mouse gesture trail i come to find out that i truly/want those features in a browser so i do not want flashpeak slim jet 64 but other then that it is better then MX6 with "stability" and "no error" whatsoever.. i have not ever come across an error in slimjet.. not a self shutdown, crash, can not restart etc. nothing...

MX6 would be good if you had a bigger team working on it as a job instead of a hobby.. this browser seems like a hobby that people tinker with in their free time instead of an actual company like google chrome or flashpeak slim jet or firefox... those browsers are jobs of people that they need to work at minimum 8 hours a day and they have a whole team working on it... MX6 is probably only a few retired guys doing us a favour.. well.. thank you for making MX6 i still use it MORE then flashpeak, firefox and google chrome and anything else...

Buuuuuut it is very irritating that the BEST browser that I REALLY LOVE has Soooo many problems.. i want to divorce you MX6 Buuuuuuut the p*ssy is good so i will stay.. ONLY because the S3X is good.. OR ELSE? I would have gone and found a NEW wife 100% and filed for divorce from my MX6

But then again i have spend "20175 hours" since "2013-08-11 08:59:18" i have been married to Maxthon.. but since MX6 got plastic surgery and came out "looking" like chrome... i said hmmm? Why did you do the plastic surgery.. you look nothing like what i fell in love with.. but i gave it a try and i liked the MX6 very much... even though the botox lips MX6 put on.. the fake tits... the make up was not what i wanted i still stay with MX6 but i will tell you i have cheated on MX6 a few times... 

I NEVER EVER EVER cheated on MX3,4,5 I STAYED using those browsers 100% and i never went to flashpeak slimjet or chrome or firefox during those years.. but then MX6 started to do plastic surgery and started looking like other girls and i thought to myself.. since "you" wanna "look" like other girls on the market then maybe i should go and sleep with them then.. so i went.. but came back to MX6 cause of certain featurings that i can not get from those other girls... and i told MX6 "listen" "you are lucky" that they do not have what you have "or else" i would leave you and never come back...

So yeah.. maxthon 6 small team.. make my wife MX6 work stable and stop giving her plastic surgery.. give her back her normal boobs and stop using make up and fake nails and extentions in the hair.. i like my maxthon just how she is... also you are making my CPU spin hard when i look at video websites but with "SRWare Iron" my CPU does not spin like crazy when i go to a video hosting website... back in the days maxthon was not making my CPU spin like it is running a AAA game on pc.. now every time i am on a video hosting website maxthon makes my CPU spin hard..

So yeah.. can you fix my "wife MX6" i do not want to have multiple wives cause they cost time and money.. other browsers make my work at least 5 to 20 minutes slower.. maxthon 6 is very fast and quick when it comes to do doing screen shot lessons for example ... but yeah.. i hope you fix it to be at least stable and no crashes and "stop making me cheat on my wife MX6 cause that is all "your" fault...

On "2013-08-11 08:59:18" i got married=(registered an account at maxthon) but i dated her for a few weeks before i was married officially to MAXTHON...

13 hours ago, Refix2 said:

I already belong to the translation project group and sometimes I fill in the gaps. A short video is attached.

Hi Refix2, you could click the filter button to view the untranslated strings. ?

Dingtalk_20220607112204.jpg

On 6/5/2022 at 7:13 PM, Refix2 said:

The second thing is IE mode where I can't display the image from the IP camera.

Could you please try this issue in the 32-bit version?

39 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

Hello good day every one at MAXTHON 6... not to be disrespectful but i do not think that MX6 is easy for yall to fix and make 100% stable... I know it is that yall do it your way but clearly seeing the comments people drop this is a terrible browser with so many mistakes it is ridiculous.. at this point in asking myself is it even safe to even use this browser for a lot of people everybody is complaining rightfully... flashpeak slim jet (64 bit) is a browser you guys should model MX6 after that thing is so stable it is ridiculous..

The ONLY reason i STILL use MX6 is because of the ctrl+left click mouse to copy pictures and also the hold in right mouse click for the line draw/marker line/mouse gesture trail i come to find out that i truly/want those features in a browser so i do not want flashpeak slim jet 64 but other then that it is better then MX6 with "stability" and "no error" whatsoever.. i have not ever come across an error in slimjet.. not a self shutdown, crash, can not restart etc. nothing...

MX6 would be good if you had a bigger team working on it as a job instead of a hobby.. this browser seems like a hobby that people tinker with in their free time instead of an actual company like google chrome or flashpeak slim jet or firefox... those browsers are jobs of people that they need to work at minimum 8 hours a day and they have a whole team working on it... MX6 is probably only a few retired guys doing us a favour.. well.. thank you for making MX6 i still use it MORE then flashpeak, firefox and google chrome and anything else...

Buuuuuut it is very irritating that the BEST browser that I REALLY LOVE has Soooo many problems.. i want to divorce you MX6 Buuuuuuut the p*ssy is good so i will stay.. ONLY because the S3X is good.. OR ELSE? I would have gone and found a NEW wife 100% and filed for divorce from my MX6

But then again i have spend "20175 hours" since "2013-08-11 08:59:18" i have been married to Maxthon.. but since MX6 got plastic surgery and came out "looking" like chrome... i said hmmm? Why did you do the plastic surgery.. you look nothing like what i fell in love with.. but i gave it a try and i liked the MX6 very much... even though the botox lips MX6 put on.. the fake tits... the make up was not what i wanted i still stay with MX6 but i will tell you i have cheated on MX6 a few times... 

I NEVER EVER EVER cheated on MX3,4,5 I STAYED using those browsers 100% and i never went to flashpeak slimjet or chrome or firefox during those years.. but then MX6 started to do plastic surgery and started looking like other girls and i thought to myself.. since "you" wanna "look" like other girls on the market then maybe i should go and sleep with them then.. so i went.. but came back to MX6 cause of certain featurings that i can not get from those other girls... and i told MX6 "listen" "you are lucky" that they do not have what you have "or else" i would leave you and never come back...

So yeah.. maxthon 6 small team.. make my wife MX6 work stable and stop giving her plastic surgery.. give her back her normal boobs and stop using make up and fake nails and extentions in the hair.. i like my maxthon just how she is... also you are making my CPU spin hard when i look at video websites but with "SRWare Iron" my CPU does not spin like crazy when i go to a video hosting website... back in the days maxthon was not making my CPU spin like it is running a AAA game on pc.. now every time i am on a video hosting website maxthon makes my CPU spin hard..

So yeah.. can you fix my "wife MX6" i do not want to have multiple wives cause they cost time and money.. other browsers make my work at least 5 to 20 minutes slower.. maxthon 6 is very fast and quick when it comes to do doing screen shot lessons for example ... but yeah.. i hope you fix it to be at least stable and no crashes and "stop making me cheat on my wife MX6 cause that is all "your" fault...

On "2013-08-11 08:59:18" i got married=(registered an account at maxthon) but i dated her for a few weeks before i was married officially to MAXTHON...

Hi BenReiley, if you experience crashes could you send us the crash report so we could get the development team to look into it and quickly rectify the issue? And as for the CPU spinning issue, could you provide us the video hosting website link so we could do some testing?

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Refix2, you could click the filter button to view the untranslated strings. ?

Dingtalk_20220607112204.jpg

Could you please try this issue in the 32-bit version?

I made translations according to the filter.
In maxthon_portable_6.1.3.3000_x86 the image from the camera is displayed correctly, but I do not use this version only Maxthon Browser V6.1.3.3000_x64

On 6/6/2022 at 1:30 PM, BugSir006 said:

Issue reported. ?

Could you please provide a short video of this issue? I will forward the video to the dev team for analysis.

Hello!

A video would show you no more than I've already stated, MANY times before.

However, in an interesting turn of events, yesterday's downloads (about a dozen), all had the correct program icon - this is the FIRST time I've ever seen this in Mx6... but, true to form, today it's back to showing the user icon instead.

Also, still occasionally getting zero bytes shown for file download size

image.png.32fecd50d814232b0adec3367d6d7943.png

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, did this issue happen only when entering the download link on the address bar?

Hello!

1. Most downloads come from www.softpedia.com (via direct external link to publisher's website)... I click the link on their website to initiate the download, browse to folder, then save as normal... Not every day, but most days, duplicate entries are created, which are not removed when clearing list, implying caching issue.

2. Had another issue yesterday: had a power cut while Mx6 was running, with multiple tabs open, after turning PC back on, booting up & going back into Mx6, all tabs were lost & went instead to https://i.maxask.com/, despite "Continue where you left off" being ticked... that should really update the 'open tabs file' (or whatever you use) as each tab is opened (& remove entry if a tab is closed), not just when Mx6 is closed.

3. Any chance this millennium you're going to update Chromium!?  Why have you let Mx6 get so far behind!?  It's not just serious safety & feature issues, but now many users are reporting compatibility problems too.  There really is no excuse for not updating Chromium when they release a new stable version (not just Chromium, but any & all plugins you use too).

4. Am I missing something with the spell checker not working for me or is this a 'feature' that's been added?

5. Will selectable & editable user agent be added back?

6. When Mx6 is being installed, I assume it reads the current Windows language & installs the correct language pack accordingly(?), in which case, USA English is NOT the same as UK English & you need to update some entries (e.g. color(USA)=colour(UK))

On 6/7/2022 at 7:43 PM, Refix2 said:

In maxthon_portable_6.1.3.3000_x86 the image from the camera is displayed correctly, but I do not use this version only Maxthon Browser V6.1.3.3000_x64

This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. ?

On 6/3/2022 at 3:37 PM, Chemodan said:

I wonder why auto-update never works and you always have to download manually? We go to the item Help - About the browser ... Mx checks, but always writes that it is updated. And you always have to download. It doesn't work on the portable version? Then remove this item from the menu. Or does it never work? Then take it away even more.

222.png

A suggestion to Maxthon developers... Disable the UI elements until you've actually implented the feature fully!

Hello!

New, very odd & annoying bug...

www.ebay.co.uk, search for "hp 364 ink set", finds 625 matches, showing 240 on page #1, goto page 2 or 3 & shows nothing.

Do the same on Opera & works fine.

Also, logging into PayPal, fails, every time, but when clicking retry generally works next, but sometimes not until the time after... this isn't a new bug, as has being doing for the last few releases, but didn't before that.

2 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

www.ebay.co.uk, search for "hp 364 ink set", finds 625 matches, showing 240 on page #1, goto page 2 or 3 & shows nothing.

Also, logging into PayPal, fails, every time, but when clicking retry generally works next, but sometimes not until the time after... this isn't a new bug, as has being doing for the last few releases, but didn't before that.

I often login to Paypal and I've never had the issue you're reporting... though I'm still using the last version, not this one yet, and I'm loggin into the U.S. Paypal.

Also, I'm not having the issue you're reporting for ebay uk but you said that's a new bug with 3000, so can't verify.

Report the version you're using, your OS, and also if you're using any "Ad-Blockers".  I know that ad-blockers do weird stuff such as you're reporting.
As an example, Ad-block Plus which usually doesn't give me problems on a recent update caused like 6 of the last several posts on a Facebook Group I'm in to not show.  Other ad-blockers often do stuff.  Does Maxthon still have an internal ad-blocker?

9 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Tried this 
the results depend on the country for Saudi Arabia it only gave me 530 
But for the UK it gave me 773
and I could see all results fine

ebay uk 1.png

ebay uk.png

7 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

Report the version you're using, your OS, and also if you're using any "Ad-Blockers".  I know that ad-blockers do weird stuff such as you're reporting.
As an example, Ad-block Plus which usually doesn't give me problems on a recent update caused like 6 of the last several posts on a Facebook Group I'm in to not show.  Other ad-blockers often do stuff.  Does Maxthon still have an internal ad-blocker?

You could be right 
I'm not using any ad-blocker extension with Maxthon 
just relying on my Internet Security 

Archived