MX6 can't remember maximized windows state.

1 hour ago, scottchu.tw said:

Everytime I open MX6 and maximized its windows. It won't remeber this when I open it next time. I'm sure that MX5 can but MX6 can't. Does your developer did on purporse or just neglect this feature? 

Hi scottchu.tw, could you please provide with us the system info of your device and send a short video of this issue to us?

3 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

Everytime I open MX6 and maximized its windows. It won't remeber this when I open it next time. I'm sure that MX5 can but MX6 can't. Does your developer did on purporse or just neglect this feature? 

You posted this before and I tested and, on my system, Maxthon 6.1.3.2900, it remembers size and position on my 34" monitor.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

On 6/1/2022 at 5:15 PM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

You posted this before and I tested and, on my system, Maxthon 6.1.3.2900, it remembers size and position on my 34" monitor.

Really? So I forget. In my case, it did remembers the size and position when it's not in maximized condition. That's why I say it DOESN'T REMEMBER the MAXIMIZED condition. I will try unzip MX6 portable in a clean and new folder and try again. I bet it is again the problem "when I use MX6 for a while, strange things keeps coming up again".

Archived