MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2900

BugSir006

11horas.jpg.793a904d721c885db374ed8dd0bbf3c2.jpg

Is this normal? Don't you guys want Maxthon to be downloaded by people? I have tried the download from other browsers and the result is the same. It would be better download it from a server as Mega or Mediafire. Also, the download is interrupted. Impossible try it.

3 hours ago, cherey said:

Is this normal? Don't you guys want Maxthon to be downloaded by people? I have tried the download from other browsers and the result is the same. It would be better download it from a server as Mega or Mediafire. Also, the download is interrupted. Impossible try it.

This is a mega link
https://mega.nz/file/soBUgRaI#0HUsJNfnUowDDqKvZ20GcvkQolVpRmcXAhE0sLG29e8
Hope it helps

22 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Not bad here, anywhere from 95Mbps to 138Mbps on all 4 downloads.

same here

Dear developers!

While you are working on improving the 6th version, is it possible to update the 5th? It is very comfortable and stable!

It has a lot of very convenient and high-quality functions that many people still use, and for this they love this version very much.

It would be great if you could do this. I am sure that many users would be very, very grateful to you for this!!!

God bless you! ? 

2 hours ago, UserMx5 said:

Dear developers!

While you are working on improving the 6th version, is it possible to update the 5th? It is very comfortable and stable!

It has a lot of very convenient and high-quality functions that many people still use, and for this they love this version very much.

It would be great if you could do this. I am sure that many users would be very, very grateful to you for this!!!

God bless you! ? 

Exactly what I was thinking. Still using the 5-th version most of the time. Will love to have an update for it....but highly doubt e will live to see such thing.

16 hours ago, UserMx5 said:

Dear developers!

God bless you! ? 

Though it's nice 
I don't think Mx5 will live up to the upcoming Tech hype with its current engine
and upgrading the engine to Chrome based is what they thought of when they introduced Mx6
And they had a big challenge of impleminting  Mx5's best features into Mx6 
which is why we're in this delimna 

1 hour ago, Mhzayer said:

Though it's nice 
I don't think Mx5 will live up to the upcoming Tech hype with its current engine
and upgrading the engine to Chrome based is what they thought of when they introduced Mx6
And they had a big challenge of impleminting  Mx5's best features into Mx6 
which is why we're in this delimna 

It seems that it would be better to take from the 5th version all the most convenient, stable and usable, update chrome core and release version 7 already...

!!!2 years!!! of torment over the 6th version, when there is a perfect and working 5th! ...in which just need to update the chrome core.

And there will be a beautiful and working ready-made 7th version.

Apparently the number 6 has bad karma. ? ?

On 5/28/2022 at 5:41 PM, 30312516 said:

the download bar doesn't show correctly

Hi 30312516, could you reproduce this issue repeatedly? I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. How about other file download links?

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi 30312516, could you reproduce this issue repeatedly? I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. How about other file download links?

It works fine now. I don't know why but it wasn't the first time

I will let you know if I have a similar issue later

On 5/27/2022 at 11:43 PM, Magdalene said:

Very slow downloads and multiple disruptions/restarts of 64 bit exe and 64 bit portable.

On 5/28/2022 at 8:52 PM, cherey said:

We changed the download link, would you please try this issue again?

64-bit
Install version: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/space/maxthon_6.1.3.2900_beta_x64.exe
Portable version: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/space/maxthon_portable_6.1.3.2900_beta_x64.zip

32-bit
Install version: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/space/maxthon_6.1.3.2900_beta_x86.exe
Portable version: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/space/maxthon_portable_6.1.3.2900_beta_x86.zip

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

The old link was OK for me but this is much faster

Sometimes the loader cannot cope with the task, constantly giving an post about erroneous data. Here and this time, several attempts failed. As a result, after an hour of torment, I copied the link to the file and successfully uploaded it with a third-party manager.
Mx portable 6.1.3.2900 (64 bit) 0527, Win7

bad.png

On 6/1/2022 at 3:12 AM, Chemodan said:

Sometimes the loader cannot cope with the task, constantly giving an post about erroneous data. Here and this time, several attempts failed. As a result, after an hour of torment, I copied the link to the file and successfully uploaded it with a third-party manager.
Mx portable 6.1.3.2900 (64 bit) 0527, Win7

bad.png

Hi Chemodan, could you please provide the specific download link for our test on this issue?

Has anyone noticed any problems with file transfer corruption in these latest Beta versions? Ever since I upgraded from 6.1.3.2020 Final to 6.1.3.2800 Beta, I've been noticing that my ZIP files often get corrupted when uploaded to MEGA.nz. On 6.1.3.2020 Final I didn't have this problem.

I remember having similar problems back in MX5, but only when downloading (somebody else reported it also). Basically when I downloaded a larger ZIP file (200 MB - 1000+ MB), it often ended up corrupted and required re-download. Now with 6.1.3.xxxx Betas, I'm again experiencing this problem, but this time on uploads! It's not on every file, but it is often enough to be really annoying, especially since I can't be sure whether my uploaded backup files are actually uploaded intact and not corrupted. Kinda worrying.

19 minutes ago, observer said:

Your download link may be outdated, so download manager can not continue downloading.

Read my post above. I indicated that I ended up inserting it into another manager and immediately downloaded it. The link might be outdated now.

PS Since the link is currently updated and working, the previous information is no longer relevant and now there is no way to check the cause of the failure.

13 hours ago, Perplexer said:

Has anyone noticed any problems with file transfer corruption in these latest Beta versions? Ever since I upgraded from 6.1.3.2020 Final to 6.1.3.2800 Beta, I've been noticing that my ZIP files often get corrupted when uploaded to MEGA.nz. On 6.1.3.2020 Final I didn't have this problem.

I remember having similar problems back in MX5, but only when downloading (somebody else reported it also). Basically when I downloaded a larger ZIP file (200 MB - 1000+ MB), it often ended up corrupted and required re-download. Now with 6.1.3.xxxx Betas, I'm again experiencing this problem, but this time on uploads! It's not on every file, but it is often enough to be really annoying, especially since I can't be sure whether my uploaded backup files are actually uploaded intact and not corrupted. Kinda worrying.

Hi Perplexer, are you experiencing the uploading issue for version V6.1.3.2900? Could you provide some specific zip file link for us to do some testing?

After 3 days, I was able to download the portable version and try version 6.1.3.2900 and I have to say that it seems to work fine. It had been a long time since I had start-up stability and with this version I have not suffered any crash (Finally!). I still think it takes a long time to load, but once it's loaded, its performance has stabilized: bookmarks, extensions, and theme sync with changes made on other computers.

I do not agree with the forced interruption of the download of certain file extensions (EXE, MDB, etc.). I start from the basis that we are aware of what we download. If I make the mistake of downloading a malicious file, that's my problem. I don't need the browser to restrict or warn me from downloading. It is a useless measure because if I download a ZIP or RAR, it may contain an equally malicious EXE and the download completes normally. Does no one realize that this just causes unnecessary delays? At least include an option for someone who wants their downloads interrupted, but I want freedom. To detect malicious files I already have an antivirus installed.

2 hours ago, cherey said:

I do not agree with the forced interruption of the download of certain file extensions (EXE, MDB, etc.). I start from the basis that we are aware of what we download. If I make the mistake of downloading a malicious file, that's my problem. I don't need the browser to restrict or warn me from downloading. It is a useless measure because if I download a ZIP or RAR, it may contain an equally malicious EXE and the download completes normally. Does no one realize that this just causes unnecessary delays? At least include an option for someone who wants their downloads interrupted, but I want freedom. To detect malicious files I already have an antivirus installed.

Hi cherey, request recorded.

Archived