MX6 PC Beta 6.1.3.2703 & Android 6.0.3.2000 Release

BugSir006

Installed a browser. Launched. The quick launch panel disappeared, incomprehensible yellow squares appeared in the menu. When you press Ctrl+F1, the browser freezes tightly. The further, the worse and worse. Problems that were written about in December, January, February, etc. still not corrected.

I returned back to version 6.1.3.2650, there are no above problems.

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Works fine here. No crashing. Still have Last Session (Sleeping Tab) after altering flags bug.

I recommend you to try with a new test account to check if it's a Maxthon internal issue

5 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Installed a browser. Launched. The quick launch panel disappeared, incomprehensible yellow squares appeared in the menu. When you press Ctrl+F1, the browser freezes tightly. The further, the worse and worse. Problems that were written about in December, January, February, etc. still not corrected.

I think it's always a good idea to specify your Windows and install or Portable version so that others with the same specs could help

6 hours ago, alexzhus said:

The download speed is very slow, with high-speed Internet. 3.2-10 kb / s is this a normal speed for you?

The download speed for the Beta files have ALWAYS been "slow" (at least at first) for me.
I think they do eventually speed up generally.

Maybe it's just a protection mechanism they are using for their download server?

• BugSir006 changed the title to MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2701
20 hours ago, alexzhus said:

Hi alexzhus, please udpate to v6.1.3.2701 then try this issue again. ?

13 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi alexzhus, please udpate to v6.1.3.2701 then try this issue again. ?

Hi! All the same. Settings do not open, Help-about the browser - does not open, there is no quick launch screen, when you press Ctrl + F1 it freezes tightly. You can see everything on the video.
Win 7 64-bit. Maxthon V6.1.3.2701 64-bit.

I recommend you to try with a new test account to check if it's a Maxthon internal issue

I use 2 different Local State files; one with altered flags the other with default flags. When using the default flag file MX6 opens the last session perfectly. The altered flag file uses the settings I would use in Chrome (the version used in MX6 not the most upto date one).

On 5/14/2022 at 12:35 AM, alexzhus said:

The download speed is very slow, with high-speed Internet. 3.2-10 kb / s is this a normal speed for you?

On 5/14/2022 at 6:41 AM, leeuniverse said:

The download speed for the Beta files have ALWAYS been "slow" (at least at first) for me.

Hi @alexzhus @leeuniverse, could you please let me know your location country?

On 5/14/2022 at 10:00 PM, alexzhus said:

Hi! All the same. Settings do not open, Help-about the browser - does not open, there is no quick launch screen, when you press Ctrl + F1 it freezes tightly. You can see everything on the video.
Win 7 64-bit. Maxthon V6.1.3.2701 64-bit.

Hi alexzhus, please help to try this issue in the attached test version. ?

mx_resource.zip

• BugSir006 changed the title to MX6 PC Beta 6.1.3.2703 & Android 6.0.3.2000 Release
On 5/14/2022 at 12:35 AM, alexzhus said:

Hi alexzhus, this issue has been optimized in version 6.1.3.2703?

3 hours ago, Tuchola said:

I have had that same problem for about 1 month. Poland.

Hi Tuchola, please try this issue in v6.1.3.2703.

On 5/13/2022 at 5:17 PM, BugSir006 said:

Android Version 6.0.3.2000, for the full release note and changelog: click here

Happy browser and leave your comment!

To make the Android version practical on small screens:

• Full screen view should be default when opening pages (swipe-down from the top to show address/status/menu bars)
  • Allow home page option in settings, so we can use/define more useful initial screen (quick actions is not visible in landscape)

22 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi ZorMi, could you please provide a screenshot or a short video of this issue?

This is what I have (Samsung A70).

So I made my own quick actions page ("Home" icon at the bottom)...

Screenshot_20220518-121601_Maxthon.png

Hello!

Despite saying you'd be updating the Chromium engine, you're now FIVE major versions behind...

I suspect many of the issues people are experiencing have already been addressed in later versions.

You really MUST update the core whenever a new stable is released, it's unacceptable to be MANY months & versions behind as this just leaves users with security, stability & compatibility issues.  You can't call Maxthon safe & compatible if it clearly isn't!

Archived