MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.3.2650

BugSir006

I came here with different browser, latest 2605 exits every time I open it. And stays in memory. But, only today, I don't know why. Worked well until now. But, new version I believe will be OK. :)

Also, downloading of Maxthon setup file is so slow. Or, it's just me? I have super speed internet. ?

- Fixed the issue that the new incognito window remembered the locked tab in some cases

Issue is NOT fixed on my end...

Again, this only occurs when Right-Clicking the Maxthon Icon in the Windows Taskbar opening Incognito Window there.
Clicking Incognito in the Maxthon Menu (top right of browser) this issue doesn't occur.

Again, I have TWO pinned tabs (haven't tested otherwise), and they show in the Incognito Window when they shouldn't.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit, fully updated, 64bit Maxthon Install.

14 hours ago, leeuniverse said:

Issue is NOT fixed on my end...

Again, this only occurs when Right-Clicking the Maxthon Icon in the Windows Taskbar opening Incognito Window there.
Clicking Incognito in the Maxthon Menu (top right of browser) this issue doesn't occur.

Again, I have TWO pinned tabs (haven't tested otherwise), and they show in the Incognito Window when they shouldn't.
Windows 10 Pro 64bit, fully updated, 64bit Maxthon Install.

Hi leeuniverse, we have reported this issue to the development team for them to look into it. They will investigate and try to rectify it as soon as possible.

23 hours ago, Xahi4475 said:

I came here with different browser, latest 2605 exits every time I open it. And stays in memory. But, only today, I don't know why. Worked well until now. But, new version I believe will be OK. :)

Also, downloading of Maxthon setup file is so slow. Or, it's just me? I have super speed internet. ?

I experience the slow speed, too.

Hello!

1. Can confirm still getting duplicate entries in download manager, mostly with the wrong (user icon instead) or no icon & still not removed when clearing list, still confirming caching issue.

2. Spell check no-longer working (e.g. when typing here on forum)

However, this week (so far), hasn't hung upon loading with just a title bar & white background (I know other people are still getting that, but (so far), not me too this week!)

All other bugs/errors reported of late also still present... looks like fixing reported bugs isn't a priority anymore!

On 5/12/2022 at 4:33 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

1. Can confirm still getting duplicate entries in download manager, mostly with the wrong (user icon instead) or no icon & still not removed when clearing list, still confirming caching issue.

2. Spell check no-longer working (e.g. when typing here on forum)

However, this week (so far), hasn't hung upon loading with just a title bar & white background (I know other people are still getting that, but (so far), not me too this week!)

All other bugs/errors reported of late also still present... looks like fixing reported bugs isn't a priority anymore!

May I recommend installing Maxthon with a clean fresh new user account ( test one)
to see if it's an account user issue not related to Maxthon itself 

Archived