Maxthon 4.5.10.1300 for Android

Hello. I don't like the new 6 version for android. Therefore, there I use the old version 4.5.10.1300. However, for the second day I was kicked out of the account and the autozoning no longer works. This happened not only to me. The browser reports a network error and after several attempts it just closes. It also does not allow you to create a new account for verification. Are these temporary difficulties? Or has the server stopped supporting older versions? So why is there no post about it anywhere?

4 hours ago, Chemodan said:

Hello. I don't like the new 6 version for android. Therefore, there I use the old version 4.5.10.1300. However, for the second day I was kicked out of the account and the autozoning no longer works. This happened not only to me. The browser reports a network error and after several attempts it just closes. It also does not allow you to create a new account for verification. Are these temporary difficulties? Or has the server stopped supporting older versions? So why is there no post about it anywhere?

Hi Chemodan, currently the developers do not support version 4 anymore as we are focusing on optimizing version 6. Maybe you could let us know what are some of the features and functions you like in version 4 so we could put in your request and inform the development team?

Hi. I would like the developers to inform in advance about the termination of any support. It turns out very ugly when you are suddenly thrown out of the profile and you do not understand the reason. After all, no one asked the developers to fix old bugs. It was only necessary to maintain access to the profile. From this comes the main request - to make it possible to store a copy of your profile locally, and not just constantly communicate with the server. 2. In the new version, enable the removal of a block with pre-installed links on the main page. Why should I constantly look at what I will never use? 3. Why did they make the icons smaller and put them in white rectangular blocks? The overall look of the old version is much neater and easier to use. 4. The location of links below is convenient for someone, not for someone - let there be a choice. And scrolling bookmarks horizontally is inconvenient for the finger. Previously, all useful links occupied the entire screen area. Now it's less than half the screen with awkward horizontal scrolling. 5. Why this game with changing photos on the browser desktop? Who needs it? 6. When a list of actions is displayed by clicking on the list button in the lower right corner, it visually merges with the links field. And even this list must be scrolled, because 8 items do not fit. 7. The search bar is almost in the middle of the screen. Do you seriously think that it is comfortable and beautiful? PS, even if we take into account that the ad blocker does not work in the old version; no autocorrection of http headers to https; it is impossible to work in the background with the screen turned off while listening to music - version 4 is still more pleasant to use. 

So many years have passed, and the ad blocker is still in beta status.?

10 hours ago, Chemodan said:

it is impossible to work in the background with the screen turned off while listening to music

Hi Chemodan, thank you for your reply. Suggestions recorded. ?

Could you please provide the test link for this issue? I tried to test this issue on some music sites, and the audio could play in background.

Sites stop playing music an average of 1 minute after minimizing the browser or after turning off the screen. Probably, it depends on how large the cache managed to fill up. I'm not asking to fix this in the old version, just showing that even this does not kick me out of the old version of the browser yet. ?

Archived